Bog Seat

Fatcatsplat

the mrs has bought two of these crappy seats! and both have only lasted a few months before the hinges burst.when the first one went on me it jarred my bad that bad i had to have a month off work,and i now have a herniated disc! i gave the mrs a right rollicking for buying such rubbish,then bogger me she bought another one the dead same! so we've got to go and get a proper one soon.

Place a bouquet of barbed wire around the edge.

That way you won't be tempted to throw yourself at it with gusto, thereby increasing the life of the fittings :)

Sometimes the blindingly obvious just passes people by :sad1:

Or just poo in the garden or at the side of a motorway dressed as a supposed muslim, no-one seems to mind that :lol:

Go in the sink or shower....

But don't forget a knife to chop it up

In the shower is fine. You can "puddle" it with your feet :good: Don't forget to wash between your toes. If you are using a shower in a service station, like truckers do, hope you don't run out of time, :sick: 50p of water doesn't last very long in these situations :blush::lol:

In the shower is fine. You can "puddle" it with your feet :good: Don't forget to wash between your toes. If you are using a shower in a service station, like truckers do, hope you don't run out of time, :sick: 50p of water doesn't last very long in these situations :blush::lol:

surely in the truck stop showers you just use your heel to squash it down the plug hole, before putting 50p in the meter

Funny thread this I've gone through two seats this year!

Upstairs loo. I'm sure it's a bit bigger than the downstairs one and can't ge a set to fit it well. I must have gone through half a dozen seats. The IKea ones last longest, Wilkinson cheaply has only lasted three months!!!!!

I'm going to ban my fat **** from it and focus my efforts downstairs!

Our house had this problem then I bought 2 wooden loo seats from B&Q and they have lasted 4+ years as I broke 1 seat when I had my ankle in plaster and was not allowed to put any weight on it for 3 months so had to try and lower my self down on 1 leg not easy as after a certain point gravity takes over and you land with a bump side ways. Plus the boys grown up and have a better aim as urine very acidy and rots metal.