Really miffed @ non smoker.

tiercel

I was told today that i was a parasite on the NHS because I smoke. Talk about red rag to a bull. I was furious. So I issued the offender with a few facts.

The revenue/ tax from smoking PAYS FOR THE NHS. In fact if all the revenue that was collected from smokers went to the NHS then the NHS would be the finest service in the word.

If every one who smoked gave up would they be willing to pay an extra £15 on average per week tax, as that is what I and most smokers pay. If the goverment was to loose this revenue they would have to recoupe it some where.

If I go to someone's home and they do not smoke I would not think of lighting up in their home, same in their car, so why does someone (female of course) come to my home and tell me this. She expected me not to smoke in my own home as she did not smoke.

Rant over feel better already ???

Tiercel

If it was a fat **** who said this, i would make them aware that obesity and related disease's are more of a burden on the NHS than smoker's!

I am the same as you, a considerate smoker, and i always find my own space to smoke so as not to inflict it upon others, we are becomming social lepers aint we ???

gas @ a price it realy ticks off Pavman 85 cents

smokes that are cheaper than the UK $3.00 a pk off the injuns

beer thats stronger and cheaper than UK $1.25

gas guzzling massive offroad tank like lookalike trucks that also **** off pavman

priceless :lol::P:good:

and all the clean air required to acomodate the 30 mil that live in this vast virgin like land we call Canada :lol::lol::lol:

Martin

the giving up is going well then Tc :good::lol:

are we now "snoutcasts" :lol::P

Giving up went out the window with the dog getting ill. Poor excuse i know but truth. :lol:

Tiercel.

Ps I take my hat off to anyone that has given up. I have tried and failed and know How hard it is. Just dont ram it down my throat.

the giving up is going well then Tc :lol::lol:

are we now "snoutcasts" :good::lol:

Giving up went out the window with the dog getting ill. Poor excuse i know but truth. :(

Tiercel.

Ps I take my hat off to anyone that has given up. I have tried and failed and know How hard it is. Just dont ram it down my throat.

Gotta disagree Tiercel giving up is easy

i've done it loads of times :lol::P

I suspect drug users are a considerable drain on the NHS. Aids sufferers too. I'm not having a pop at either - they are the same as the rest of us - a drain. Overweight, eat too much cheese, too much salt. We're all a drain. Why single smokers out? I am a non-smoker, but overweight.

I was stood in the queue in tesco for some chewing gum(why do they sell it at the ciggy counter) behind a loser sorry smoker buying some tabs. He spent £148 on tabs. I just asked him out of curiosity how long they would last him..................? 6 days Shock horror. £148 in tabs and not a full week

What a F&cking LOSERS :lol::P:good:

Keep up the good work boys keep puffing away, keep my taxes down , die young and keep my future pension secure :lol::lol::lol:

Jonno

I was told today that i was a parasite on the NHS because I smoke. Talk about red rag to a bull. I was furious. So I issued the offender with a few facts.

The revenue/ tax from smoking PAYS FOR THE NHS. In fact if all the revenue that was collected from smokers went to the NHS then the NHS would be the finest service in the word.

If every one who smoked gave up would they be willing to pay an extra £15 on average per week tax, as that is what I and most smokers pay. If the goverment was to loose this revenue they would have to recoupe it some where.

If I go to someone's home and they do not smoke I would not think of lighting up in their home, same in their car, so why does someone (female of course) come to my home and tell me this. She expected me not to smoke in my own home as she did not smoke.

Rant over feel better already :lol:

Tiercel

oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

yeh a brew and a fag is a must for me in the morning aswell.

but ime like sum of you ime a very considerate smoker ive never smoked

in the house cus my kids breathing it in plus my wife dosent smoke.

ive never lit up in someones house or car unless they smoke and they said i could.

but dont wont to be f###king persucuted for sitting outside a cafe in the summer with a latte

and a fag which me and the wife often do when were shopping that time of the year . its like me approaching sum fat person in town and saying oih put that pastie down you costing me money

weres it all end.

regards paddy

better put my tin hat on here......

I smoked for a good 5 or so years....................one day, halfway thru an embassy number one, I just flicked it away..........screwed the packet up...........and that was that........

Ive only had a "few" relapses, usualy when having a few too many sherberts........but thats it.

My old man smokes like a trooper................my house is no smoking,,,the car is no smoking.....but when we go round to his then its his house.............he smokes......

What I do not agree with is him smoking near my 6 year old daughter.................She gives him loads about it.................

But what I do find quite funny every now and again,,,,,if I am out on a special occasion, then I do like to have the odd cuban...............but at around 180 a box for 25,,then its an occasional habbit.........

However,,,,,,,,ever noticed how everyone that smokes starts complaining when you light up a cigar...........saying...urrgghhh that stinks.................

Yes dear.......it does....................but Im just getting my own back.... :lol:

good on ya dude wish i could ive tryed it and find nigh on impossible.

and i agree with you for not smoking round the kids. but although unlike

some smokers i am very partial to cigars aswell but you aint gonna chuck any

my way being 180 quid a throw lol.i love strong french ciggerettes also ide even

smoke bangers if i was desperate in fact ide smoke bl###dy anything

paddy

But still tastes like (insert derogatory words here)

how dare you sir :lol::P tastes loverly buddy,,,, budweiser, wisconsin belgian red, southampton cru, shakspere stout, great russian imperial stout, great lakes edmund fitzgerald stout, stella newcastle brown, the list goes on :good:

What I disagree with is sitting in a Cafe and half way through my meal some *** lights a fag and i start choking.

Not even a "DO YOU MIND MATE" they just light up and take the p*** :lol:

Roll on this no smoking in public buildings :lol:

LG

But still tastes like (insert derogatory words here)

how dare you sir :lol::P tastes loverly buddy,,,, budweiser, wisconsin belgian red, southampton cru, shakspere stout, great russian imperial stout, great lakes edmund fitzgerald stout, stella newcastle brown, the list goes on :good:

I agree strongly the Newcastle brown is by far one of the nicest drinks to come out of the UK

If the US are being pansies reguarding the export of Guns and related items WE should stop giving em our Brown ale :lol:

LG