Rizzini shotguns

eredel

I had a rizzini E 12b o/u sideplate for my first shotty........ Absolutely loved it!

Nice looking gun with the gamescene looked a lot more expensive than it was.

Ive recently bought a beretta and can honestly say the rizzini was as nice to shoot, not quite as well built but only paid £200 for rizzini, paid £1200 for beretta!

Depends with on E Rizzini and I Rizzini good solid budget starter guns the E can have striker problems.

B Rizzini are good quality guns same quality as a Beretta and Brownings.

Not true . I had a rizzini b and no gun shop wanted it as it was old with a trigger sticking hammer they said they can't get parts. I paid £180 from garlands and had it 8 years with only a pin breaking . Wouldn't have another as it was worn out.

Bought a lanber sporting lux since and it's 100% better

Not true . I had a rizzini b and no gun shop wanted it as it was old with a trigger sticking hammer they said they can't get parts. I paid £180 from garlands and had it 8 years with only a pin breaking . Wouldn't have another as it was worn out.

Bought a lanber sporting lux since and it's 100% better

No seen a cheap B Rizzini a quick look on GT shows them £750 ish plus the make guns for William Powell etc

Are you sure it was a B not one from one of the other brothers or family members who all trade as Rizzini.

No seen a cheap B Rizzini a quick look on GT shows them £750 ish plus the make guns for William Powell etc

Are you sure it was a B not one from one of the other brothers or family members who all trade as Rizzini.

The new Batista Rizzini guns imported by ASI are some of the nicest reasonably priced shotguns i have seen in a long time!

The new B Rizzini model with the rounded action is priced similar to a new Beretta EELL. In terms of build quality it would have to be a Beretta every time. I would also be seriously concerned about how quickly the B a Rizzini would depreciate compared to the Beretta.

The E Rizzini are entry level guns that are built to very tight budget..

The new B Rizzini model with the rounded action is priced similar to a new Beretta EELL. In terms of build quality it would have to be a Beretta every time. I would also be seriously concerned about how quickly the B a Rizzini would depreciate compared to the Beretta.

The E Rizzini are entry level guns that are built to very tight budget..

Really? every time i have shot a EELL i felt so pleased that it wasn't me that had payed nearly 5K for one.

The Beretta EELL, especially in a small gauge, is a very elegant looking gun that has exceptional handling qualities. It is refined, reliable and has a proven track record which helps to keep the level of depreciation relatively low.

Each to their own.

Bingo

For me Beretta B Rizzini CG Miroku then Browning

I have a rizzini E sideplate at the moment, i have shot with others such as browning, bettinsoli, hatsan semi autos etc and i hit just as much with my rizzini as i do with other guns.

Never had any problems with it, fits me just right, good cheap gun, obviously just do the usual checks when you buy it and you cant really go wrong.

The Beretta EELL, especially in a small gauge, is a very elegant looking gun that has exceptional handling qualities. It is refined, reliable and has a proven track record which helps to keep the level of depreciation relatively low.

Each to their own.

Im not denying that they are fantastic handling guns with a proven track record. What i am saying, in my opinion is that the newer guns seem to be poorly fitted together, have a poor quality finish and seem to have a lower quality to the grain of their wood than other £5000 guns do.

I personally think its quite an unimaginative buy for that price, to me it is the audi or bmw of the gun world. Very reliable and quite elegant, but its what everyone else spends their money on. Give me an Alpha any day.

You are entitled to your opinion regarding the quality of the Beretta EELL but they are what they are: absolutely stunning guns that are a pleasure to own and shoot. This is what makes the EELL such a popular model.

In my opinion both the Rizzini and Beretta are overpriced but the latter offers better value in terms of build quality and resale price.

If you prefer to be different for the sake of it and you are not concerned about horrendous depreciation then the B Rizzini would have to be considered the better buy.

I have nothing more to say on this matter.

I own two E rizzini's both M/C ,one i got last year for my son ,other i have owned for 16 years now and as i have looked after it its in great nick for a 16 year old gun, love it never had any probs with it and will be with me till i pop off. Heavy gun but thats to my liking and used to it now ,having probs hitting with my new to me S/A gun (benelli mancino )as its so light i am passing the bird faster on the swing.

johnnie

Edited by AULD YIN

I had a rizzini E 12b o/u sideplate for my first shotty........ Absolutely loved it!

Nice looking gun with the gamescene looked a lot more expensive than it was.

Ive recently bought a beretta and can honestly say the rizzini was as nice to shoot, not quite as well built but only paid £200 for rizzini, paid £1200 for beretta!

Same as me - except paid more for my rizzini & less for my beretta - was going to part ex the rizzini but for what i was offered would rather keep it for a rainy day (& use the beretta on nice days). good cheap gun.

You are entitled to your opinion regarding the quality of the Beretta EELL but they are what they are: absolutely stunning guns that are a pleasure to own and shoot. This is what makes the EELL such a popular model.

In my opinion both the Rizzini and Beretta are overpriced but the latter offers better value in terms of build quality and resale price.

If you prefer to be different for the sake of it and you are not concerned about horrendous depreciation then the B Rizzini would have to be considered the better buy.

I have nothing more to say on this matter.

I do agree with the resale value, that would be one of the biggest drawing points into buying one.

I don't however see it s being different for the sake of it rather than being individual. Wouldn't it be boring if we all had a EELL?

Thanks for your input

Do you mean Alfa as in Romeo? Can you buy a bad £5k gun? Beretta have a very enviable pedigree but doesn't mean others aren't as good or better.

Yes i mean an Alpha Romeo, they come with their flaws but every one i have been in has been so exciting!

In regards to the 5K gun comment, I'm not sure you can buy a genuinely bad one, but to me it is a lot of money and i wouldn't be happy with something that wasn't perfect for that money. I think the best bet for that cash is to buy an old english box lock.

:thanks:

So as to grasp this topic, and l thinking there was a gun manufacturer, "Rizzini" and that was that! ....

Would someone explain, how many gun manufaturers there are under the guise of Rizzini . l'm guessing three independent manufacturers .. each manufacturer offering a different gun at at different quality and cost ... would that be correct?

The Rizzini family includes many gunmakers. There were three brothers, Emilio, Battista and Isodore who all owned guns factories. E. Rizzinis were once well known in the UK as cheaper guns. That concern has now been taken over by the Fausti sisters (who, however, now focus their production on the middle of the market). The better quality guns such as the RB EL are made by B. Rizzini. His large firm has also gone for the middle market sector in recent years (and, like the Faustis, also aspires beyond it). Isadore Rizzini owns FAIR (Fabbrica Arms Issadore Rizzini). They make many of the Lincoln guns seen in the UK. This firm still makes budget and some better ones too. It does not quite end there. F.lli Rizzini are the uncles of the brothers just discussed. They are one of the most prestigious makers in Italy manufacturing best guns and rifles only.

Take from Positive shooting.

Edited by Mr-Sheen