Tyre prices

Dbw1shrops

Black circles are supposed to be good, I think they can include fitting at various locations

I used Black Circles two years ago, and they were very good with their prices. I also bought a load of concentrated windscreen wash (5 ltr containers) very cheaply, which included delivery to one of their agents local to me.

I have recently bought a new set of tyres for my Peugeot and used a company called 'Tyre and Go'.

They were absolutely fantastic (especially with the free shipping! :good: ) and were really helpful when answering the questions I had.

Might be worth a quick search...

Hatcher

Just bear in mind if you buy off the net and try to get them fitted and it's not in a deal to have them done they will sting you on the price for fitting unless you know someone

Not so. I bought my winter tyres on the Internet for £40 less than the local price and my local tyre fitting dealer (private) fitted them including balancing for £8 per tyre. These were really large tyres for my pickup. My son - in - law does the same with his disco 3.

Not so. I bought my winter tyres on the Internet for £40 less than the local price and my local tyre fitting dealer (private) fitted them including balancing for £8 per tyre. These were really large tyres for my pickup. My son - in - law does the same with his disco 3.

You were lucky then, I know someone who supplied tyres for fitting and the garage charged then £25 each fitted and balanced

Black circles are supposed to be good, I think they can include fitting at various locations

I got a set of four general grabbers A/Ts from black circle for my vitara 215 - 75 - 15 the biggest ones that will fit without lifting it for just under £400 fitted then I sold the bloody thing and lost a shed load of money as I wanted a bigger truck.

Edited by four-wheel-drive

If you are going to keep your truck for a good time I would go for the BFG ATs they are expensive but worth it in the long run if you cannot find the exact size you can usualy go up in size a little ask other people or go on a LR forum and ask there you can also check the sizes. http://www.4x4tyres.co.uk/4x4_tyre_size_tool.php?osCsid=igasl0vpe5viqnb8mmp9la2716

Edited by four-wheel-drive

I ordered my tyres off camskill but when I phoned to ask about delivery they where out of stock so got a refund.I phoned my local garage and they worked ouf cheaper as fitting was included.It was going to add another £40 if bought over the net as fitting,balance was £10 a corner.