Beaters Days results

We just had 21 for quite a few shots lol but my wife can at least claim one of them (her second ever pheasant) ! But that's not the point,the point is having a laugh with a great group of people and taking the Micky as much as possible, eating some yummy food and for a special treat today, painful 70mph horizontal hailstones!

I have two more beaters days left to look forward to.

Edited by oscarsdad

The shoot I beat for managed 48 for 130 odd shots with 10 guns.

I got 7 of the 48 birds (4 partridge, 3 pheasants) and they were my first game ive ever shot! Really chuffed! Got 5 of the 7 with first barrel too!

Hopefully got some pigeon shooting permission out of it too fingers crossed! :-)

Roll on next season!

103 for 1200 shots probly a third at pigeons but had to call one drive early because of a massive storm hailstones thunder lightning and near utter darkness but the meal and pub after was cracking on a hole a brilliant day wish I could do it again tommorow

Edited by Sx3 clay breaker

103 for 12 shots but had to call one drive early because of a massive storm hailstones thunder lightning and near utter darkness but the meal and pub after was cracking on a hole a brilliant day wish I could do it again tommorow

Oh gosh, you've done very well indeed, 8 and a half birds for every cartridge fired .... now this is what i call a craking result.... :whistling:

You could borrow some cartridges to Keeperchris :lol:

Edited by shootgun

Not sure on shot count but first day was 226 then second day was 159 last drive of the second day the cart got a puncture so every1 jumped in the 4x4's and carried on that way 2 good days then yesterday more ferreting and finished it off with a cracking duck flight as well