Bisley

deadeye ive

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi there, i was originally not going to be shooting clays but now i am taking sparkies mates place who has unfortunately dropped out. there is one small problem, i dont have a gun :P i was wondering if anyone would allow me to share there gun? beatingisbest has already kindly affored to let me use his but was wandering if it would be possible, i.e teams? also there is the problem of carts, how do i buy them :P .

hope someone can answer my queries.

cheers james

I will bring a Lincoln o/u with a shortened stock for you to try James.

LB

Thanks to Sussex lad, I am now staying in his bungalow :P:P

Cheers mate.

Now all I need is to sort out the freezer for the venison sausages and pigeon breasts.

A gallon of mersea's finest beer is being collected this morning

I'm bringing my little petrol scooter, which last time out, and through no fault of his own ended up being ****Scooter!

You may even pull a biker chick on that Pin :P

:P aye, 1/2hp scooter straining to carry my 19st frame will be most alluring to the biker chyx I am sure :P

Now all I need is to sort out the freezer for the venison sausages and pigeon breasts.

Martin, I won't be there until tmorrow morning, but I am bringing a cool box and some blocks.

If you don't get a better offer, you can put your sausage in my box, hmm, I think I may re-word that :P:P:P

They will be perfectly safe, honest :P

Stuart,

I meant sort my freezer out at home, I am not bringing one with me. That would be just silly.

I have a cool box that plugs in the car so thank you for the offer but I will refrain from putting my sausage in your box, unless of course you ask me nicely :P:P:P

Pin & me have just been down to costco for his accomodation for the weekend & to stock up on beer & food, he's marinading 20 pigeon breasts as I type, apparently they're a bit special!! :P

We're setting off about 4pm , see you all soon

I'm bringing Becky the dog, I assume there wont be a problem with her being there??

SS

I gotta do the run to the butchers to get the other half of the ingredients for the Bisley Burgers, then off to Asda t get a crate or two. :P After that its an hour or two to knowck some grub and then hopefully i'll be on my way. Hope to be there by 8, if not first thing in the morning.

See you all there. Safe driving fellas. :P

Okay, just got back from holiday.

So what have I missed and are there idiot proof directions for Bisley already up?

See you all Sunday - oh yes, what time is kick off on Sunday?

Mung,

When you drive along the aptly named 'Queens Road' keep an eye open for a sign on the right that says Long Siberia.

It is in the right hand corner of a small cark park.

When you miss it, turn round and drive down there to the carpark.

Okay, just got back from holiday.

So what have I missed and are there idiot proof directions for Bisley already up?

See you all Sunday - oh yes, what time is kick off on Sunday?

Mung,

When you drive along the aptly named 'Queens Road' keep an eye open for a sign on the right that says Long Siberia.

It is in the right hand corner of a small cark park.

When you miss it, turn round and drive down there to the carpark.

Done,

Don't forget that SBS unless that is of course you have sold it on already six times over.

Oh yes, if anyone wants any chilli plants now's your last chance.... :P

Pin & me have just been down to costco for his accomodation for the weekend & to stock up on beer & food, he's marinading 20 pigeon breasts as I type, apparently they're a bit special!! :P

We're setting off about 4pm , see you all soon

I'm bringing Becky the dog, I assume there wont be a problem with her being there??

SS

SS, I took Ben last year and other than trying to have a dump on Axe's Volvo (the dog knows about cars :P ) I had no problems.

Bring a ground anchor and lots of water as its going to be a hot one :P