At last its the day i pick up my new semi auto ( A400)

Guest stevo

Guest stevo

morning all ,

well the day has finally arrived , , and this has been the longest week of my life ;-) .

I have used semi autos for pigeon shooting for as long as I care to remember , and love them of hate them I have always been a Beretta fan , I have tried lots of other semi's but for some reason I just keep going back them .

I bought a Beretta A300 outlander last year , and its been a great gun ,however I have liked the A400 for a long time , and a few months ago I decided to save up and treat myself .

Well that day has finally come around and at the beginning of the week I went and ordered myself a brand new A400 action , with the Extra grain wooden stock , kick off system and the gunpod , and I cant wait to go and pick her up later on today , so much so I even thought about pulling a sickie at work today ( how childish is that !! )

my biggest decision has been weather or not to go for the kick off system , but as you can see I went for it in the end , Every now and then my right shoulder gives me a bit of grief , being a Bricklayer / stone mason for all of my working life ( 28 yrs ) is starting to take its toll , so for that reason I thought I would give it a go .

so all I can say is ...... roll on this afternoon !!

sorry if its a bit boring , but im like a 10 yr old kid this morning and I had to get it off my chest ;-)

regards stevo

morning all ,

well the day has finally arrived , , and this has been the longest week of my life ;-) .

I have used semi autos for pigeon shooting for as long as I care to remember , and love them of hate them I have always been a Beretta fan , I have tried lots of other semi's but for some reason I just keep going back them .

I bought a Beretta A300 outlander last year , and its been a great gun ,however I have liked the A400 for a long time , and a few months ago I decided to save up and treat myself .

Well that day has finally come around and at the beginning of the week I went and ordered myself a brand new A400 action , with the Extra grain wooden stock , kick off system and the gunpod , and I cant wait to go and pick her up later on today , so much so I even thought about pulling a sickie at work today ( how childish is that !! )

my biggest decision has been weather or not to go for the kick off system , but as you can see I went for it in the end , Every now and then my right shoulder gives me a bit of grief , being a Bricklayer / stone mason for all of my working life ( 28 yrs ) is starting to take its toll , so for that reason I thought I would give it

sorry if its a bit boring , but im like a 10 yr old kid this morning and I had to get it off my chest ;-)

regards stevo

Good luck with new gun. I am nearly 60 and still like a big kid with a new toy when I buy another gun. Been a brickie for 45 years so my arm and shoulder is knackered too, straight shooting. Alb Robin

Edited by Farcombehall

morning all ,

my biggest decision has been weather or not to go for the kick off system , but as you can see I went for it in the end , Every now and then my right shoulder gives me a bit of grief , being a Bricklayer / stone mason for all of my working life ( 28 yrs ) is starting to take its toll , so for that reason I thought I would give it a go .

regards stevo

I'm with you stevo

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: enjoy the excitement :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

modern life seems to sap these sorts of feelings out of you sometimes

enjoy been 10 again B)

neill

new gun..new car...are'nt all blokes really 10 year olds??

Of course we are!

And part of the fun is the antici...

pation!

Enjoy the new gun, and don't forget to sing in the car on the way there :D

Edited by CaptainBeaky

Guest stevo

so glad im not the only one ! getting to the end of my road I paused for a moment ...... do I go left to work ... or right to the gun shop . I decided to have a go at being a grown up and went left ;-) it was a tough call I can tell you .

Edited by stevo

Guest stevo

well I went and picked her up . and I must say im over the moon with it , looks and feels great . Cant wait to try it out in the morning on some pigeons .

head cam charged up and hopefully get some good footage of the days sport ( fingers crossed )

had my a400light with kickoff for just over a year now best gun ive ever had take care of the barrel if using in the hide have found mine to scratch verey easy use black electrical tape on top section that rests on gun rest.enjoy

My Beretta A400 was supplied with stock spacers that enable the user to adjust the stock for right or left handed use.

The only downside for a lefty using a right handed auto is the ejected shells, occasional unburnt powder and flash goes across the shooters face.