Avon skin so soft

Guest rimotu66

Guest rimotu66

Before you all take the urine and call me Nancy this is a serious question,

After such a mild winter midges and mozzy's are going to be a big problem this year and I have nearly run out of Skin so soft , those that have used it will know how good it is, I have seen plenty of bottles on ebay but do not trust it is genuine, Avon have discontinued it but do sell something similar http://avonshop.co.uk/product/bath-and-body/skin-so-soft/skin-so-soft-original-dry-oil-body-spray.html#BVRRWidgetID

Reviews look good but has anyone used it ?

Must admit not keen to go down the DEET route, have u seen wot that does to ur waterproofs or plastics. B ugger that putting it on my skin very often

Tried Smidge and Eureka not 100% convinced by either, got a midge jacket thou at end of last year not be ideal but be handy when lying out waiting on stuff wi rifle.

I also stopped using about a year ago. Now use boots own brand with the deet. A bit stingy but works a treat.

I know the tick population has grown due to the mild winter and damp but mild spring i assume it would be related to most insect life.

Not sure about the mild spring, as midges seem not to mind being frozen all that much (or microwaved) i wonder if the increase might be down to less heather burning than in the passed resulting in a better habitat for them and more chance of jumping on to passing sheep !