After a bad week ended on a plus

muncher

WP_20140521_002_zpsfd892d8f.jpg

After a bad week in and out of hospital for checks due to some tablets I was prescribed by the doctor wiped out my immune system and a huge abyss on my cheek, **** loads of antibiotics and told if I feel a little unwell call for an ambulance don't worry just do it . also was told you are not allowed out or see anyone especially children .As I sat watching the umpteenth film I had a phone call from a farmer on a new bit of permission could you please have a go the pigeons on that pea field there doing some damage ,I explained how I was not very well but if I was lucky might be able to have a little go on Wednesday ,well my bloods came back with good results so I had about 3 hours to have a go . Now this is a very hard field to shoot as its surrounded by houses and a dog walk .so I had to try and make the birds come in on a narrow angle and limit my shots to safe areas ,well no shouts or complaints ended up with 57 and feel a lot better.

Well done, Jules. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Certainly looks like the pigeons have had a good go on there.

the peas have been hit hard but its so hard to shoot safely and its 3 fields all together but im sure it will shoot again soon and i will have to work out a new way to shoot it.

Well done mate. You and the farmer both happy. :)

In my experience ,farmers are never happy and in my job I deal with loads, generally nice people but they do moan.

J, sorry to hear that you have been rough, glad that you are on the mend and well done on the pigeons.

Yes mate im fine now hope to see you in November get you and guy under some pinks that's if that new baby doesn't get in his way!

sounds like a quality piece of fieldcraft..which delivered a cracking result.. nice one :good:

Was taught by a very good decoy man and you never stop learning with pigeons.