Who's Where this week end???

webber

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This coming Sunday 7th Spennymoor CTC for the Express Motors and Cumbria Championship 100 Registered English Sporting.

Going with a few lads from my local club and some of them members off here. Another PW shooter will hopefully be joining us for the day as his usual buddy is on Holliday :good:

Figgy

• 2 weeks later...

Attended the Midland Game Fair today and completed the final lesson to become a BASC Shotgun Coach with City & Guilds Accreditation.
Many thanks to Ian Corrigan who acted as my mentor, and a number of BASC assessors, staff and coaches who all played a role in assisting me to make progress and succeed.

Met PW member Bakerboy for the first time, many thanks Terry for your support along the way.

webber

Attended the Midland Game Fair today and completed the final lesson to become a BASC Shotgun Coach with City & Guilds Accreditation.

Many thanks to Ian Corrigan who acted as my mentor, and a number of BASC assessors, staff and coaches who all played a role in assisting me to make progress and succeed.

Met PW member Bakerboy for the first time, many thanks Terry for your support along the way.

webber

Congratulations. :)

webber

Well done Webber :good:

Attended the Midland Game Fair today and completed the final lesson to become a BASC Shotgun Coach with City & Guilds Accreditation.Many thanks to Ian Corrigan who acted as my mentor, and a number of BASC assessors, staff and coaches who all played a role in assisting me to make progress and succeed.

webber

Congratulations, if you need someone to test your skills on then I will gladly volunteer.

Graham

Was at local club on Benbecula at the weekend, work commitments mean I wont get out for a while now :sad1:

Shot 2 rounds of DTL 18/25 and 20/25, can't remember scores wise.

Then shot 2 rounds of ABT 16/25 and then erm.........6/25 :blush:. Must have been my limit, second time shooting ABT. It is a completely different gravy :lol:.

Tried Thimbley shooting grounds competition today. Needed welding glasses the sun was right in your face and clays were right across it.

Some good targets all thrown as simo pairs, all hittable if you could of seen them. Any going round later when the cloud cover came will have enjoyed a thoroughly good layout.

Off to Oaklodge shooting ground Hartlepool tomorrow for a hundred practice with my new semi auto, time to break it in properly on some very good targets :good:

Figgy

Yes, Figgy you were correct it was a cracking shoot, won on a 91 by Paul Foster, second Kevin Joblin on 89. Very good targets but the wind did get up later, so what you lost on the sun, the later shooters probably lost with the wind. Could be looking at becoming a reg ground in the future. I hope so. from Auntie.

We could do with more registered grounds Auntie.

Anything in the 90's is a cracking score, the wind was with us this morning nothing real bad, but did make a few targets interesting. The sun was the big issue for shooters. One clay across the sun next clay in shade on a few.

Good ground for targets

Figgy

Edited by figgy