Brazil v Croatia

Fisherman Mike

Well that Ref was obviously on a large back hander ! Drugs Cartel I shouldn't wonder the whole country is as bent as a tube of cornflakes..

As for Roys Lions...anyone seen the pitch ? They were spraying the dirt green earlier to make it look like grass... ( excuse the metaphorical reference to drugs again) not a weed in sight !!

Someone tried to shoot Adrian Chiles as well .....looks ominous to me....

I cant honestly see us winning one game....

Well that Ref was obviously on a large back hander ! Drugs Cartel I shouldn't wonder the whole country is as bent as a tube of cornflakes..

As for Roys Lions...anyone seen the pitch ? They were spraying the dirt green earlier to make it look like grass... ( excuse the metaphorical reference to drugs again) not a weed in sight !!

Someone tried to shoot Adrian Chiles as well .....looks ominous to me....

I cant honestly see us winning one game....

We've all had moments like this though :P

I am not particularly interested in this football stuff, but the pitch didn't look that bad at all on the news last night.

Even the groundsman from the UK they interviewed said it looked alright, and as big ears said "it's the same for both teams"

It seems to be the heat that does England United in in the competitions (that and the fact 'we' can't seem to play as a team)

Oh, and not being able to take penalties of course...

imagine the riots and unrest (bad enough now) that would happen if Brazil were beaten 1st game and looked like going out, you just watched the winners :whistling: of the cup being handed their first game last night, corrupt festering toe rags of FIFA at it again.

KW

Edited by kdubya

Who has bet on what for top goal scorer.

Now then, this is the interesting bit. Most of the top goal scorers get the goals under their belts in the first few rounds smashing the **** sides to pieces.

I'm trying to work out who is not going to win but go through far enough and keep getting soft opponents in the play off stages.

According to my formula I need to pick someone playing for Russia.

But I then went with my heart and had £25 e/w on Ronaldo and Suarez. They just want the goals the most!......

Footballtastic. And the new BBQ arrived today!!!

Enjoy one and all, it comes round but every 4 years so make the most of it for better or for worse.

never got picked for a team at school then figgy :lol: :lol:

KW

:lol: Got picked for lots of sports but never football or any team sports, hate the game and always will.

If the majority of players weren't complete tossers might be different but I can't stand the acrobatics and acting, complete disregard for everyone else.

When it comes to football it's everywhere you turn, tv,papers, magazines,wish they done the same for other sports.

Figgy

:lol: Got picked for lots of sports but never football or any team sports, hate the game and always will.

If the majority of players weren't complete tossers might be different but I can't stand the acrobatics and acting, complete disregard for everyone else.

When it comes to football it's everywhere you turn, tv,papers, magazines,wish they done the same for other sports.

Figgy

That's because its the beautiful game mate,and the coverage is called popular-ism I.E catering for normality and people who can understand the game either through playing now or when younger, idle swines wont like it :) I will pick up a book on paper folding to give you on Sunday :lol: :lol:

KW

That's because its the beautiful game mate,and the coverage is called popular-ism I.E catering for normality and people who can understand the game either through playing now or when younger, idle swines wont like it :) I will pick up a book on paper folding to give you on Sunday :lol: :lol:

KW

Love the sound of that great British sport Soggy Biscuit :good:

Understand the game and the offside rule, just don't understand why they let the players get away with what they do.

As for popular I think more people in Britain would rather not watch it than would, just ask the women for starters :lol:

Now women's beach volley ball is a real spectator sport, more of that on tv would be welcome.

Wish I had the time to be idle KW.

Figgy

Love the sound of that great British sport Soggy Biscuit :good:

Understand the game and the offside rule, just don't understand why they let the players get away with what they do.

As for popular I think more people in Britain would rather not watch it than would, just ask the women for starters :lol:

Now women's beach volley ball is a real spectator sport, more of that on tv would be welcome.

Wish I had the time to be idle KW.

Figgy

they should not have the vote never mind a say about football.

KW

Better if it was every 40 years for us who don't like footy.

Figgy

The football beautiful game is what defines british masculinity. I love it. I watch the football game all the time and randomly shout ENGLAND!! My car has so many flags adorning it that i stall it if i drive it into a headwind. Lighten up you miserable old figgy, embrace your inner meathead and paint a red cross on your house ( but be prepared to scrub it off in a weeks time).

If football and its players define British masculinity were well knackered, better get high heels and dresses out. Love seeing the chav cars adorned with cheap red and white rags. Drivers in shell suits with a boot full of pisswater lager to watch a field full of spoilt ponces ponce about for a couple of hours and the fans go on as though its life and death.

Won't be long before another manager is sacked and all the players are back home blaming all but themselves and their inflated ego,s till next time to put on the pantomime of English international football.

The other teams must be clapping and whooping when they get England in the draw.

Figgy

Edited by figgy

If football and its players define British masculinity were well knackered, better get high heels and dresses out. Love seeing the chav cars adorned with cheap red and white rags. Drivers in shell suits with a boot full of pisswater lager to watch a field full of spoilt ponces ponce about for a couple of hours and the fans go on as though its life and death.

Won't be long before another manager is sacked and all the players are back home blaming all but themselves and their inflated ego,s till next time to put on the pantomime of English international football.

The other teams must be clapping and whooping when they get England in the draw.

Figgy

kirk mate Ive seen your boots :yes:

KW