5 scored but not football

simon6ppc

hi guys i figured its time to get posting again as the next months in front of us has to be the best time of year for pigeon and fox shooting.so due to skiving off work today me and driller got into an all night safari mode and thought sod it where out.our birds are arriving soon so we had a quick shine around our shoot and lip squeaked the first one in with a nice chest shot,next we called at a farm we hadn't been for a while so expected a bit of action,we wasn't wrong really as there was foxes in almost every field, we have both just got a fox pro each,so we used one there with serious results as we called in three adults and a cub all to this new call with driller doing a nice 260 yrd shot of the night as that one winded us and did a runner.so we fired 5 shots with 5 picked with a 6ppc and a 243 so a good night for us both really.i still use a lightforce but driller likes the nightmaster but i suppose every one to there own.. both are good lamps when you get used to them.should be back on the pigeons soon as well,cheers simon...

post-56146-0-26081700-1403263952_thumb.jpg

post-56146-0-31552200-1403263971_thumb.jpg

Edited by simon6ppc

ye cheers lads,its that time of year again for us,me and my side kick ha ha will soon be back sat in that dirty,dusty,hot feathery hide again with all them bugs and our panting dogs,and you lot will have to put up with my spelling mistakes again on here ,lol,roll on harvest time asay....

i get frightened on my own Tim,ha ha..no been doing a lot at dusk by my self lately shooting them in the light,its brilliant i think,the best way to shoot them in my eyes,ive had a few in this valley over the last few weeks with my RPA just short of 300 yards being dialed in...

post-56146-0-86913600-1403293038_thumb.jpg