Some pic's

v-max

Guest konings

GREAT PICTURES SIR I LOVE IT,BUT MY QUESTION IS WHY DO YOU USE A SILENCING DEVICE

ON YOUR GUN????HERE IN HOLLAND IT HAS NOT BEEN PERMITTED,SO FOR THIS REASON MY QUESTION.

GREETINGS FROM KONINGS HOLLAND.(SORRIE FOR MY ENGLISH ITS VERY BAD) :):no:

Hello & cheer's my rifle is a 25/06 & i found it through an addvert i did see the same rifle 2yrs a go new at £650 or so.Im not a T3 fan i preefer the older tika's.I have a remmy in 22.250 great rifle but the trigger's are ****.Konings the main reason is (health&safty) at work ie noise on hearing protection.In Britain they cant realy refuse fulbore mod's on (H.S.E) law but the other benafit's are less recoil/noise & disturbance to human/livestock & wildlife or your ground.We found them great for deer on the hill for less disturbance to herd's or parcil's of deer.The only thing with mod's is the balance of the rifle goes to pot & can look horrible & add a bit of weight but i like it.the other good thing is 9times out of 10 you see the hit/body reaction etc & good on big cal's like 270 etc as it take a huge amount of recoil out you wouldent beleve it they are very common now in britain from .22 to 308/3006 etc & can improve you grouping's on the target.

tis tis tis :good: bolt closed :yes: theres an accident waiting to happen there mate nice pics though well done :good:

easy on the new guy new guy, im sure the gun was empty, the point you made is correct, the bolt should be open, and i'm guessing the next pics will show this to be done.

great pics and welcome to the gong show buddy :good::good:

Martin

heres a couple of pussy cats from a little up north of the city , tuesday afternoon 3pm

arent they sweet xxxxxx

post-1145-1172105838.jpg