SCOTLAND

four-wheel-drive

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone handed their shotguns in - as one poster suggested? I presume he has already done so, to avoid a queue. :whistling:

:whistling:

Talk about quantum leap in logic. I hope the voters put a bit more thought in to their vote. :lol::lol: :lol:

not handed in but Scottish Government appointed Police Scotland are already doing their best with policy on renewal,shows what could happen if uk has regional powers = if you stay in a city you dont need a gun will be the chief constable's view and if you make a noise thats enough to confiscate

Gordon, I posted one of the questions about the future of fieldsports for yes voters. I am well aware that there are much more fundamental issues at stake and I have also posted about some of those. But I don't think it unreasonable to ask what Scots forum members feel the impact will be on the only thing most people on here have in common ?

He wanted the devo max as a question but Westminster said no; its a straight Yes or No as a result. Devo Max would have been the preferred option of most scots

Why the hell would you want Devo Max?

I always thought the Scots were a warrior nation...not a nation scared of their own independence.

If you want independence, go for it, if you want to stay in the union you're more than welcome, but for christ's sake make your minds up one way or another.

Mel Gibson would be turning in his grave...if he was dead...which he isn't...yet.

he only started it via offering devolution, cameron allowed jimmy crankie to set the question and involve 16 year olds so in a way they both fell for the 3 card trick of an SNP shyster.

KW

Based on recent articles, the 16-25 educated category are most likely to vote no, it seems the old working class 25-55 age group who remember the closure of the subsidised heavy industry and pits are most likey to vote yes.

I assume the Chief Constable has already ruled on this or is it just another quantum leap?

Ask BASC solicitors! guy I know had 2 grants on the trot ,went for renewal ,Police Scotland refused on fittnes to posess because he punched a guy 25 years ago,and will go back to any excuse, BASC sorted.now thats what happens when city meets country,but ask BASC how many more they have had to help since Scottish Government decided on Police Scotland instead of regional forces and if you get regions in England that want to flex beware.buy the way this is fact ,not scaremongering or any fictional 'leap' Scottish rfd's are arranging and have arranged meetings with BASC to try to appease police ,but what happens to BASC if yes vote as the B stands for British ?

Edited by graiglearn

Just to correct you, salmond didn't get the referendum on his terms. He wanted the devo max as a question but Westminster said no; its a straight Yes or No as a result. Devo Max would have been the preferred option of most scots but whatever the result its shaken up political fever across Scotland and Im sure will benefit our friends in England as Westminster has been shaken to the core by the ongoings up here.

Ah come on everyone knew why Salmond wanted the Devo Max option to split the no vote. Could you imagine the tactics Salmond would of used if there was a third option?

I would wager that he never said:-

if you stay in a city you dont need a gun will be the chief constable's view and if you make a noise thats enough to confiscate

because he didn't say it. As for the other, I doubt you are in possession of all the facts - Police records etc.

You are exaggerating and jumping to daft conclusions.

Just let it go.

sat here with what may be my very last bottle of amber nectar (I kid you not) may be jap stuff for me from tomorrow ,but either way I cant lose on this one if they throw out the dummy and clear off yippee if they decide to stay , oh what joy seeing jimmy and Janette see their one ticket manifesto torn to shreds and it should be fun seeing how big a chip can grow to on the shoulders of just about half of a very disgruntled nation.

KW

Edited by kdubya

sat here with what may be my very last bottle of amber nectar (I kid you not) may be jap stuff for me from tomorrow ,but either way I cant lose on this one if they throw out the dummy and clear off yippee if they decide to stay , oh what joy seeing jimmy and Janette see their one ticket manifesto torn to shreds and it should be fun seeing how big a chip can grow to on the shoulders of just about half of a very disgruntled nation.

KW

why are you so bitter

Have you been to Hartlepool :lol: :lol: Been to plenty of places an awful lot worse.

One of the oldest natural harbor towns in England.

Well it's all over bar the counting.

One or the other side will be crying and bleating for some time to come about it's not fair.

At least it's by their own hand the decision they will have to live by.

Wish the rest of the Uk were allowed to vote on if we want Scottishland as part of the Union.

Wonder what the results would be.

Figgy