Worried now

team tractor

Right lads tonight I'm concerned.

I've rang an estate owner about a first light trip with the rifle and he sounds a little tipsy . He said yes carry on but wants a word after ???

I'm sitting here thinking of anything I could of done wrong :(

The missis says stop panicking but I can't help it.

I've shot there for 3+ years now and it's awesome.

Come on please reassure me please :)

Sounds like someone else has got your ground and hes going to tell you tomorrow.I wouldnt sleep tonight with worrying and would probably cry all night and you should probably start advertising all your shooting equipment on here.

Hope this puts your mind at ease.

Lol , offers then on a howa,cz,Brno and lanber then please.

Cheers :) feeling better

Now look in the mirror slap your self for being silly and go out and clear the fields of vermin

Lol , offers then on a howa,cz,Brno and lanber then please.

I'll take the Cz for the good advice I've said , I'm a cz snob Edited by bullet1747

Guest rimotu66

Get out in the morning, it could be your last on that permission :whistling: Or it could be an early xmas pressy from him, more likely he wants to talk about a troublesome fox or similar. :good:

From what I've just beard from one of my permissions over Ashbourne way (blimey thats a fair way for gossip to travel) I'm not surprised he's booting you off, and getting some kids to do the job with Air rifles and catapults.

Lol

Don't be so paranoid, kick yourself up the rear and tell yourself your the best he will have shooting on there.

From what I've just beard from one of my permissions over Ashbourne way (blimey thats a fair way for gossip to travel) I'm not surprised he's booting you off, and getting some kids to do the job with Air rifles and catapults.

Lol

Don't be so paranoid, kick yourself up the rear and tell yourself your the best he will have shooting on there.

To true as I don't shoot his chains off the gates ;)

be something simples.he wants a to take u to a take that concert like in the fast show or some plank as offered him big dollars for your perm.mines now a jubilee woods which us taxpayers cough up for ,but is locked 12hours a day n has cctv and only dogs on leads ,no pushrods,n no enjoying yourself