ANOTHER Referendum SNP !!

ditchman

out of interest, if they do get the green light this time, will the contract for the new wall go to our builders or theirs :)

Heard that the the romans will do it oops miss heard it was the romanians will do it

KW

Edited by kdubya

I think there should be another referendum for sure. A simple reversal of which side of the border the vote takes place would do. We get to vote if they are allowed to stay or go. having carried out a straw poll I think the majority vote would be bye bye bonnie lads and lasses.if as many would have us believe they want it, well, they get it.

Nothing will happen while that harridan is in charge, the Scottish people won't trust anyone that looks like a cross between a Krankie and a snapping turtle.

Why worry anyway? If Scotland stay with us we'll support them. If they leave we'll still end up supporting them thanks to the EU.

(apologies to Scottish members, this is very tongue in cheek!) :lol:

what's a cross between a salmon and a sturgeon?

KW

An idiot because as an individual they are half baked together they combine to be a full blown idiot. This is a Scot speaking, sadly in the future they will get what they want and only then in time, will the people realise that what they had prior to all this **** could not be beaten and once again sadly there will be no going back. :no::no: :no: :no:

U might be very surprised wot might happen. Think quite a few south of the border got a shock how close it actually was.

Some promises were made by westtminster (which were wrong, but done in a panic) which most parties seem to be back pedalling as fast as they can from, the SNP are going to rip the **** big time if there not carried out.

In the tabloids the day u had some navy admiral saying the next navy frigates should be made in france and that scotland hasnae really got the go ahead after all.

More and more of the 'project fears' scare stories will fall as the years go on

Sottish labour cannae find a scottish msp really willing to take on the leadership, and they were the biggest political party in scotland for generations If the papers are right labour willl be slaughtered in scotland next year

Snp are now the 3rd biggest political party in UK now with loads more members than the Lib dems, pretty much doubles there membership since the referendum

If u really think the majoity of scots give a stuff about the uk ur in for a shock 45% wanted to leave outright (mostly the younger ones) and i bet a large % of the No voters voted throu fear or didnae want the hassle.

Scottish field sports are going to be in trouble for the foreseeable future as SNP will have such a massive majority they will be able to do wotever they like. Not good.

Independence would have been far better than wot were facing now.

That woman is a dangerous left winger, dont expect any joy for country sports to come out of the Scottish Parliament if she is in charge. At present the Report of the Wild Fisheries Review Panel makes worrying reading, with their plans for change in the administration of Scottish rivers. The Report is written in a mixture of scientific and political gobbyligook( at least my simple mind thinks so). At present and I speak for Tweed here the river is run and financed through the catches made through a levy paid upon every salmon and sea trout recorded on individual beats. It may not be perfect but it is proven to work and be self financing. What will happen when this administration falls into the hands of politicians rather then the people who work on and own the river.

Blackpowder

Disagree with you there, the levy was set years ago to about £70 a fish, this money enabled the commissioners to buy of the nets. At the moment is down about £30 a fish. The tweed commissioners get there money from donations from riparian owners.

she's Alex fishface in drag!! how the hell can they think its acceptable to keep asking the same question until they get the answer they want?? the people voted they said no thats it end of unless they want to attempt at brainwashing more youngsters? what next the vote for 10 year olds?

The euphoric rise of Salmonds SNP was not unlike Farage and UKIP in many respects....He wanted out of Britain as Farage does of Europe. He promised the Scots Jam tomorrow in a utopian Shangri la of partisan self sufficiency...he took them to the brink...but when it came to the crunch the sensible voters of Scotland saw through all the rhetoric and firmly put SNP in its place...they realised that a Independent Scotland would be a weaker Scotland in all aspects...I don't think Independence for Scotland will ever come about. If it did it would be a disaster and the majority of the electorate know it.

U might be very surprised wot might happen. Think quite a few south of the border got a shock how close it actually was.

Some promises were made by westtminster (which were wrong, but done in a panic) which most parties seem to be back pedalling as fast as they can from, the SNP are going to rip the **** big time if there not carried out.

In the tabloids the day u had some navy admiral saying the next navy frigates should be made in france and that scotland hasnae really got the go ahead after all.

More and more of the 'project fears' scare stories will fall as the years go on

Sottish labour cannae find a scottish msp really willing to take on the leadership, and they were the biggest political party in scotland for generations If the papers are right labour willl be slaughtered in scotland next year

Snp are now the 3rd biggest political party in UK now with loads more members than the Lib dems, pretty much doubles there membership since the referendum

If u really think the majoity of scots give a stuff about the uk ur in for a shock 45% wanted to leave outright (mostly the younger ones) and i bet a large % of the No voters voted throu fear or didnae want the hassle.

Scottish field sports are going to be in trouble for the foreseeable future as SNP will have such a massive majority they will be able to do wotever they like. Not good.

EM,... If Scotland got the majority for independence , Who do you reckon would be in power now?

I think a fair amount more south of the border couldn't care less to be honest. its a Scottish thing, vast majority of people are more worried by x factor. They were given the chance to leave and voted no. now silly excuses are made as if the result was fixed. yawn. next time let us vote. resounding " clear off whingers " I reckon.

I'm afraid this is completer balearics.

BAE have a monopoly on shipbuilding in the UK now, talk f going to France is just bluster to get them to be more reasonable.

"If u really think the majoity of scots give a stuff about the uk ur in for a shock 45% wanted to leave"

Only 37% of the electorate voted to leave, this is within the bounds of historic support.

So 63% do 'give enough of a stuff' about the UK.

"Independence would have been far better than wot were facing now."

With oil at $78/barrel and the banks, defence and ship building all left? How many of the SNP promises woudl they have been able to keep?

There'd have been rioting in the streets.

Luckily we're still part of the world's 6th biggest economy where the oil is a small % of the economy so the impact isn't

that big.

Nial.

Disagree with you there, the levy was set years ago to about £70 a fish, this money enabled the commissioners to buy of the nets. At the moment is down about £30 a fish. The tweed commissioners get there money from donations from riparian owners.

As I understand it, but could well be wrong, my Association pays a levy to the Tweed Commission on every fish recorded by members. I cant see the dis agreement we both seem to be saying the same thing. Which does not alter the fact that we now have the Wicked Witch from the West in charge.

Blackpowder