BASC members wanted, open FAC, Bolton area

Dear All,

I have a farmer who has fox and deer on his land, other pests too

I want to set up a small group of BASC members, probably 8, to help him control these and potentially other pests on his livestock farm.

One person will act as the 'leader' of the group , they will be the main contact with the farmer and will work out with the farmer what needs to be controlled, access etc., and will liaise with the other members of the group and coordinate the shooting. For preference you will form a BASC affiliated club.

If you are interested please PM me or email me at david.ilsley@basc.org.uk

David

Thanks All.

Loads of emails and PM's so I have more than enough for now.

I will set up a meeting with the first 12 who replied to take this forward

Of course if I get any other calls from other farmers in that area I will contact the next lot on the list for first refusal

David

Dear All,

I have a farmer who has fox and deer on his land, other pests too

I want to set up a small group of BASC members, probably 8, to help him control these and potentially other pests on his livestock farm.

One person will act as the 'leader' of the group , they will be the main contact with the farmer and will work out with the farmer what needs to be controlled, access etc., and will liaise with the other members of the group and coordinate the shooting. For preference you will form a BASC affiliated club.

If you are interested please PM me or email me at david.ilsley@basc.org.uk

David

PM sent

hello david my name is paul i live in bolton i have a fac but it is not open i also have a shotgun and air rifles i am also a basc member with insurance if the fac is aproblem i will be more than happy just helping the other members or even ratting and feral pigeons with the air rifle thankyou for your time paul