UKIP - merged threads

lee-kinsman

I employ a small proportion foreign workers on the industry agreed rate..They are brilliant, don't moan, or complain, just listen, learn and work like Trojans, contrast this with your average British sloth and any Employer would be a fool not to employ them.

Camerons policies as hard as they may seem have created genuine opportunity for employment for millions in the last 5 years, whether your average British worker wants to take advantage of that is of course an issue for another topic. In my experience they are beset with apathy, blaming the migrants is the easy way of justifying their laziness. I'm bloody sure if I had 3 children and a mortgage I would do my upmost to find employment rather than sit at home and blame it on someone only looking to improve their life.

Many believe migrant workers, and foreign skillsets have radically improved Britains culture, employment and commerce in the last 50 years and I must agree ...

You should be grateful for them, conversely if we had none UKIP would have no reason to exist, because lets face it, its the fundamental basis of their manifesto.

The NHS would grind to a halt overnight if it wasn't for the migrant workers and that's a fact.

There lies the problem , the kids have no work to go to because of migrant workers :P

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I employ a small proportion foreign workers on the industry agreed rate..They are brilliant, don't moan, or complain, just listen, learn and work like Trojans, contrast this with your average British sloth and any Employer would be a fool not to employ them.

Camerons policies as hard as they may seem have created genuine opportunity for employment for millions in the last 5 years, whether your average British worker wants to take advantage of that is of course an issue for another topic. In my experience they are beset with apathy, blaming the migrants is the easy way of justifying their laziness. I'm bloody sure if I had 3 children and a mortgage I would do my upmost to find employment rather than sit at home and blame it on someone only looking to improve their life.

Many believe migrant workers, and foreign skillsets have radically improved Britains culture, employment and commerce in the last 50 years and I must agree ...

You should be grateful for them, conversely if we had none UKIP would have no reason to exist, because lets face it, its the fundamental basis of their manifesto.

The NHS would grind to a halt overnight if it wasn't for the migrant workers and that's a fact.

No, successive governments, both Lab and Con, have only paid lip service to our country's education system. Happy if it hits targets they have set that then constantly change when it proves difficult to sustain. No real effort is put into it and as would be expected it has failed many, many of our youngsters.

If they put as much effort into education as making money, there would be no jobs for migrant workers, skilled or not.

As the Genesis song said, Britain has been sold by the pound for the benefit of the few, and the people who had nothing to do with it are now paying the price tenfold.

There lies the problem , the kids have no work to go to because of migrant workers :P

That's not true, they would just have to change what they considered an acceptable wage.

The problem is that our youth have been discouraged from having aspiration and ambition for years so that this government devised plan could be brought into play,

i'd also wonder if you've had any experience of the migrant workforce on the shop floor mike? I've seen it for myself and most of it is dire, I've also been victim to being undercut by foreign workers and losing a good job. I'll have you know mike, i'm no slouch, i'm used to price work and i put in a good days graft, but I can't compete with monkeys who are willing to work for peanuts and a management team happy to accept a pee poor job just because it's cheaper.

I can't compete with monkeys who are willing to work for peanuts and a management team happy to accept a pee poor job just because it's cheaper.

Or Labour and the Conservatives as they are collectively known!!

No, successive governments, both Lab and Con, have only paid lip service to our country's education system. Happy if it hits targets they have set that then constantly change when it proves difficult to sustain. No real effort is put into it and as would be expected it has failed many, many of our youngsters.

If they put as much effort into education as making money, there would be no jobs for migrant workers, skilled or not.

As the Genesis song said, Britain has been sold by the pound for the benefit of the few, and the people who had nothing to do with it are now paying the price tenfold.

That's not true, they would just have to change what they considered an acceptable wage.

The problem is that our youth have been discouraged from having aspiration and ambition for years so that this government devised plan could be brought into play,

Which government?, current or previous.

The education system has not been helped by trendy fashionable teaching methods, left wing dogma and parents who expect the school to be mother, father and social worker. We have 4 teachers in the family aged 25 up to 84. They have taught in good and bad areas in in recent years, all areas seem to have the same issues.

How do you define the few who benefit?

Good lord Mike how many hundreds of pages have you read and you still don't know

United Kingdom INDEPENDENCE Party

The clue is in the name :rolleyes:

To pull out of the eu is the basis of UKIP's existence.

You tory boys are a bit nice but dim.

Which government?, current or previous.

The education system has not been helped by trendy fashionable teaching methods, left wing dogma and parents who expect the school to be mother, father and social worker. We have 4 teachers in the family aged 25 up to 84. They have taught in good and bad areas in in recent years, all areas seem to have the same issues.

How do you define the few who benefit?

Successive, that means current and previous.

No, it hasn't been helped by trendy teaching methods, introduced by governments to try to make all kids 'equal' and save offering help/guidance to those that need it.

Who benefits? Probably those who's parents care enough to educate them in addition to the system rather than thinking the school will do it all.

On the contrary it is all about the economy, money is the lowest common denominator for all parties..UKIP are no different in this respect... I bet if you told him his wealth status was in serious jeopardy he would think otherwise... Money effects the BOP, Borrowing, Defecit, Welfare, Benefits, The NHS, Crime, Employment, Pensions in fact absolutely everything.

Those voting for alleged other reasons (ie change) are seriously deluding themselves in my opinion

You still just can't seem to grasp that despite money being vitally important to the economy it isn't vitally important to many individuals. I've been through two major recessions in my lifetime, neither of which were pleasant but I'm still here. My kids are healthy and happy, I don't earn great money and could earn so much more on a consistent level if I wanted to put in the time, but would rather get on with some artwork or go out with my dog and gun, I owe nobody anything apart from my mortgage and am happier than I've ever been. I don't care about Farages 'wealth status' Mike, nor anyone else's for that matter. A woman who's husband owns most of the industrial estate where our unit is based told us the other day that she is 'on my 17th Jag'. Hilarious. :) Who cares, apart from her?

You remind me of quite a few local folk Mike, none of whom can see any further than their own personal wealth. Quite sad really.

And there you go again, peddling out the well known inaccurate tripe that has become the anti UKIP mantra.

UKIP aren't anti immigrant at all, just anti an open doors free for all policy.

A bloke I used to work with is employed as a fitter at a bottling plant and told me he feels left out at break times now as most of the employees speak a foreign language. He isn't bitter about this, he's a nice bloke and was laughing while he told me, and told me one of the Latvian or Lithuanian (can't recall now) lasses there had become pregnant and intended to go on benefits, and knew exactly what she was entitled to and what to apply for. She had been in the country for less than a year.

The chicken processing plant half an hour away now employs mostly foreign staff I believe, on minimum wage after the employer had some apartments built for them; none of the locals will work there as they can earn more on benefits. I wonder who is responsible for that? No doubt they'll all be voting Labour, or possibly Conservative, as like you, their personal income will be uppermost in their priorities. Ah well.

Don't forget to vote; not long now. :yes:

Successive, that means current and previous.

No, it hasn't been helped by trendy teaching methods, introduced by governments to try to make all kids 'equal' and save offering help/guidance to those that need it.

Who benefits? Probably those who's parents care enough to educate them in addition to the system rather than thinking the school will do it all.

Yup, agree with that. The previous goverments' open door immigration policy has not helped with some schools not having english as a first language

You still just can't seem to grasp that despite money being vitally important to the economy it isn't vitally important to many individuals. I've been through two major recessions in my lifetime, neither of which were pleasant but I'm still here. My kids are healthy and happy, I don't earn great money and could earn so much more on a consistent level if I wanted to put in the time, but would rather get on with some artwork or go out with my dog and gun, I owe nobody anything apart from my mortgage and am happier than I've ever been. I don't care about Farages 'wealth status' Mike, nor anyone else's for that matter. A woman who's husband owns most of the industrial estate where our unit is based told us the other day that she is 'on my 17th Jag'. Hilarious. :) Who cares, apart from her?

You remind me of quite a few local folk Mike, none of whom can see any further than their own personal wealth. Quite sad really.

And there you go again, peddling out the well known inaccurate tripe that has become the anti UKIP mantra.

A bloke I used to work with is employed as a fitter at a bottling plant and told me he feels left out at break times now as most of the employees speak a foreign language. He isn't bitter about this, he's a nice bloke and was laughing while he told me, and told me one of the Latvian or Lithuanian (can't recall now) lasses there had become pregnant and intended to go on benefits, and knew exactly what she was entitled to and what to apply for. She had been in the country for less than a year.

The chicken processing plant half an hour away now employs mostly foreign staff I believe, on minimum wage after the employer had some apartments built for them; none of the locals will work there as they can earn more on benefits. I wonder who is responsible for that? No doubt they'll all be voting Labour, or possibly Conservative, as like you, their personal income will be uppermost in their priorities. Ah well.

I really will be glad when it's all over... at least we will know....

I suspect I have had more dealings with immigrants than Fisherman Mike.

Many are upstanding citizens, but many are merely travelling criminals. I wish I had Mike's rose tinted glasses and a lower IQ. It would all make perfect sense then.

The economy, education and NHS will survive under any government. They are side issues to me. I worry what the country will be like for my grandchildren, with unlimited immigration.

I suspect I have had more dealings with immigrants than Fisherman Mike.

Many are upstanding citizens, but many are merely travelling criminals. I wish I had Mike's rose tinted glasses and a lower IQ. It would all make perfect sense then.

The economy, education and NHS will survive under any government. They are side issues to me. I worry what the country will be like for my grandchildren, with unlimited immigration.

:good:

And there you have it, written in black and white and the true reason people vote ukip.

I can understand why people worrying about how immigration will affect the economy, education and the NHS, these are reasonable and tangible fears, but a general, undefined fear of the effect of immigration is pretty much the definition of xenophobia. Well done you.

Sounds like you are desperately trying to convince yourself not me...

The economy is key to any successful nation.... and money key to the economy...

That's it in a nutshell.!

I think you have to ask yourself tomorrow when you enter the booth...

Do I vote for reversal and a return to the dark ages or do I vote for continuance and the substantial growth in the economy.

Doesn't take much thinking about or several paragraphs of dribble to explain. :no:

:good:

And there you have it, written in black and white and the true reason people vote ukip.

I can understand why people worrying about how immigration will affect the economy, education and the NHS, these are reasonable and tangible fears, but a general, undefined fear of the effect of immigration is pretty much the definition of xenophobia. Well done you.

QED... he shoots... he scores... game over...

Good night all...

May your God go with you.

FalconFN - your eloquence is an object lesson to all. If you don't like something - hit the gutter. :whistling::whistling: :whistling:

:lol: That's a bit rich ..... coming from you ukip shoe polish gobblers...

Practice what you preach...we've just had 60 odd pages of pro ukip dysentry in case you hadn't noticed Gordon.

Edited by Fisherman Mike

:lol: That's a bit rich ..... coming from you ukip shoe polish gobblers...

Practice what you preach...we've just had 60 odd pages of pro ukip dysentry in case you hadn't noticed Gordon.

Not like the tory's to dodge the truth ,eh Mike

http://order-order.com/2015/05/06/george-osborne-skewered-by-kay-burley-on-deficit-failure/#_@/GRLQgPFoKe3FVA