How many believe their vote really matters?

955i

71 members have voted

1. 1. Does your vote matter?

• Yes, I can't expect change without participation
    • No, it will just be the same thing in a different package
    • Nothing changes, it is pre-ordained
    • Don't know

Lot of discussion on who is voting what at the moment, but does anyone really think their vote will change anything?

Loads slating Russell Brand for encouraging not to vote, but why?

The system is set up to benefit those at the top, not the politicians as they are just the puppets, the people at the REAL top which is the money men.

Why does a member of the bank of England sit to the left of the speaker in the houses of parliament?

Could it be that money governs the country more than politicians?

Where does this money come from? The money comes from the 13 families that rule the world through finance :

• Rothschild (Bauer or Bower)
  • Bruce
  • Cavendish (Kennedy)
  • De Medici
  • Hanover
  • Hapsburg
  • Krupp
  • Plantagenet
  • Rockefeller
  • Romanov
  • Sinclair (St. Clair)
  • Warburg (del Banco)
  • Windsor (Saxe-Coburg-Gothe)

These are the people that decides whether the world thrives or perishes!!

Conspiracy theory, maybe. Researchable fact that proves it, Yes.

Whoever you vote for, any decision as to policy will only be made with a nod from the banker!!

If you don't vote you don't participate.
If you Don't vote don't complain about the government of the day.

If you don't vote you do a disservice to those that went before you and fought for the vote.

If you don't vote don't be surprised when democracy fails.

If you don't vote you do a disservice to those that went before you and fought for the vote.

Correct on all counts.

Lot of discussion on who is voting what at the moment, but does anyone really think their vote will change anything?

Loads slating Russell Brand for encouraging not to vote, but why?

The system is set up to benefit those at the top, not the politicians as they are just the puppets, the people at the REAL top which is the money men.

Why does a member of the bank of England sit to the left of the speaker in the houses of parliament?

Could it be that money governs the country more than politicians?

Where does this money come from? The money comes from the 13 families that rule the world through finance :

• Rothschild (Bauer or Bower)
  • Bruce
  • Cavendish (Kennedy)
  • De Medici
  • Hanover
  • Hapsburg
  • Krupp
  • Plantagenet
  • Rockefeller
  • Romanov
  • Sinclair (St. Clair)
  • Warburg (del Banco)
  • Windsor (Saxe-Coburg-Gothe)
These are the people that decides whether the world thrives or perishes!!

Conspiracy theory, maybe. Researchable fact that proves it, Yes.

Whoever you vote for, any decision as to policy will only be made with a nod from the banker!!

What a load of drivel. But I am intrigued to know who does sit to the left of the speaker. Please enlighten me.

right on all counts

KW

Just ticking a box for a candidate who doesn't represent your views is pointless. Just going thru the motions doesn't strengthen democracy and folk didn't die so you could just go thru the motions.

If you don't agree with their views then stand yourself,that is what democracy is about.To be apathetic is not the answer.

Not so long ago in this country only people who owned land could vote,and women were banned from voting all together,the right to vote was hard fought for.

If you don't agree with their views then stand yourself,that is what democracy is about.To be apathetic is not the answer.

Not so long ago in this country only people who owned land could vote,and women were banned from voting all together,the right to vote was hard fought for.

I've done my bit re politics thank you very much. I always try to vote but if I don't feel any of the candidates are worth my vote they wont be getting it.

Voting for someone I don't really support would be plain stupid and believing the majority of them give a damn for our opinions is even more so.

In that case voting just legitimises the illegitimate.

Too right. Our form of democracy may not be perfect but it is a hell of a lot better than 99% of the alternatives. It's taken 700 plus years to get where we are today, some people should count themselves lucky they didn't live in any of the preceding couple of dozen centuries.

Too right. Our form of democracy may not be perfect but it is a hell of a lot better than 99% of the alternatives. It's taken 700 plus years to get where we are today, some people should count themselves lucky they didn't live in any of the preceding couple of dozen centuries.

or in the middle east

I've done my bit re politics thank you very much. I always try to vote but if I don't feel any of the candidates are worth my vote they wont be getting it.

Voting for someone I don't really support would be plain stupid and believing the majority of them give a damn for our opinions is even more so.

In that case voting just legitimises the illegitimate.

It does beg the question, which is the best of a bad bunch? Surely that is better than leaving it to 3 out if ten if your community to decide on your behalf? Zip up your man suit and vote.

Agreed. I've spent too much time in Africa to take my vote for granted. Then you look at the middle eastern areas. I'm not sure I could look a Kurd in the face and say 'well I could have voted in the country of my own, but I didn't see the point'

A single vote in a particular constituency in a particular election might not count in terms of influencing a single particular outcome, but to dismiss all democracy as a waste of time and inconsequential is not only inaccurate it is ignorant in the extreme.

We have the luxury of choice to get involved as muc or as little as we wish, that right was hard earned and could be all too easily lost. Apathy begets abuse.