New Tattoo

Evil Elvis

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are superbly done, you must be chuffed.

I'm not keen on tattoos generally so I'm not going to comment on the aesthetics but I do have to ask, given the subject matter, what's your dark secret?

We ALL have our Dark Passengers dude....................................

But I am also considering a Judge Dredd or an Alien

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window?window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)});var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f;if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c=0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})();pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/index.php?s=4962b23a918549fa6f0b49f4afbea338&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=312458&p=2825370&md5check=d275bc5e97e4667f08aa9041726b1cd4&isRte=1,l8PuqRhht8,true,false,0OCmpdTI4y4');//]]></script> dangerous-colorful-alien-tattoo-on-shoul&&0

now thats interesting.

KW

looks great, its given me an idea I might have Paul Newman's visage embroided over my own to give me the edge over this growing old mullarky, also madonna's breasts done on my chest, no wait I already have them :unhappy:

Boring.

If you're gonna do it then at least do it properly - Hitler and Dot Cotton. John Merrick and Barbara Cartland. Timmy Mallet and Gandhi. Cagney and Lacey.

Boring.

If you're gonna do it then at least do it properly - Hitler and Dot Cotton. John Merrick and Barbara Cartland. Timmy Mallet and Gandhi. Cagney and Lacey.

sweet

Hitler on your backside !

Timmy Mallet on your #### as he seems to be one

sweet

Hitler on your backside !

Timmy Mallet on your #### as he seems to be one

brings a new meaning to "its hammer time" you would be know as the harris hammer.

KW

Edited by kdubya

never read all the posts, so wondered did you have each done in a single sitting, and how long ?

KW

Walter was 14 1/2 hours and Dexter has been about 10 so far!!!!

Sorry have no idea about football managers, dont do football

Edited by Evil Elvis

What's HBO paying you?

I'm looking forward to seeing the Steve Buscemi tattoo from Boardwalk empire on your ****.

Come to think of it, what's even funnier is when you have to explain to people who they are in 10 years time.

Edited by Bleeh

What's HBO paying you?

I'm looking forward to seeing the Steve Buscemi tattoo from Boardwalk empire on your ****.

Come to think of it, what's even funnier is when you have to explain to people who they are in 10 years time.

10 years time? I haven't got a clue who they are now! :no::lol:

EE without a doubt you are off your head, had it been a moron partaking in some weird kind of worship whilst under the influence I could have some sympathy, or even a family member that would be ok.....however tv personalities inked onto an educated man I can only assume you are in fact in some kind of crisis not least of all because whoever they are (and I have no idea) that may be how the look now but in a few years they wont yet will remain immortalised on your body...

PS are you now batting for the pink team because had it been me I would have given due consideration to Norks, getting two blokes is just plain gay

Edited by pavman

How the **** do you work that out? No gayer than having a Football tattoo? and Its not a new thing i have lots of tattoos!!! I have my favourite bands signatures on my arm who also happen to be men,. most people think its cool I suppose you think thats gay too?

Edited by Evil Elvis