Who have you met from PW?

bigbird

I was idly wondering about the six degrees of separation thing and wondering how PW had resulted in meet ups for one reason or another. Also whether the other member was as you imagined or not? I got it completely wrong with the last member I met lol!

So go on, humour me on this rainy afternoon :)

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only met one person....and he was so un-impressed never heard from him again....................

im the kiss of death i am !

think its the "norfolk thing".....only come during the hours of daylight.....backs to the wall......and ...face mask for the dribbles and spit from the corner of the mouth.......eyes pointing in different directions....(my nickname is "dip an dazzle).....

Edited by ditchman

I have met many members while attending some game fairs, and also met most of my fellow moderators in Bisley, a few years ago. I've met up with Melb 3 and his good wife Lin, and also others, through buying/selling and going out shooting with them. All good people I may add, and all not as I pictured them to be. But that could be said of me as well. :) I've also made good friends with some members on here, despite not having met them. Looking forward to meeting a few more in the not to distant future. though

Edit: I did meet up with 'the poacher' who turned out to be related to me (2nd cousin)

only met one person....and he was so un-impressed never heard from him again....................

im the kiss of death i am !

think its the "norfolk thing".....only come during the hours of daylight.....backs to the wall......and ...face mask for the dribbles and spit from the corner of the mouth.......eyes pointing in different directions....(my nickname is "dip an dazzle).....

One eye and a whelk .

Harnser

Ooh and Millomite of course aka Dolph Lundgren lol sorry Scott I know it's an OLD joke ;)

youve been stalking me dammit !!.................people always feel uncomfortable when they come to my shack and i introduce them to my pregnant sister who lives with me...[/quote

That's hilarious!!!

I have met loads of members , through the Norfolk flushes , charity shoot etc , have met up with some for some fishing , have had invites out shooting and given some also .

Met several through the wildfowling clubs and had good chats with many through PMs .

All so far have been sound chaps and I now regard some as good friends .

I met Stevo the other week , he was not as I imagined , he is only about 3ft tall , he looks bigger on those videos ( sorry Stevo :lol: )

I have seen a few, mostly at the PW shoot's held at Catton, most are very decent people and some are right grumpy beings. :whistling:

Now I shouldn't have said that cus all those that I have met will be thinking "He's on about me" :lol: "2 faced so sand so " :lol:

Oh and by the way, the person that accused me of shooting his target holder. I said I didnt, and I didnt, but you didnt believe me,

so next time I will. I may as well because you found me guilty

Edited by Dougy

I have met loads of members , through the Norfolk flushes , charity shoot etc , have met up with some for some fishing , have had invites out shooting and given some also .

Met several through the wildfowling clubs and had good chats with many through PMs .

All so far have been sound chaps and I now regard some as good friends .

I met Stevo the other week , he was not as I imagined , he is only about 3ft tall , he looks bigger on those videos ( sorry Stevo :lol: )

you mean there is someone shorter than me wahooo

colin