Who have you met from PW?

bigbird

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

met quite a few some from the butchery nights all great guy's, some from the cotswold meet again great guy's i think i met activeviii well as i am only 4 ft nothing and he is 8ft 2 i saw a pair of knee caps hurt my neck too much to look up lol, also quite a few i have taken out shooting most the local lads only ever met 2 i was not sure of one got banned from here a few years back and one from luton area the guy that wanted to camo his gun cabinet so any crooks who entered his house would not be able to find it say no more lol

colin

I have attended 6 Charity shoots, 1 butchery night, 1Northern get together at Thimbleby,

1 Essex Masters.

So I have met loads of members, some of which I now class as friends, (they may think different)

Some (not very many) I wouldn't cross the road to speak to.....(ex member)

The only mod I haven't met is Steve-b-Wales.

I have bought and sold quite a few items on here including guns and NEVER had a bad deal.

I did sell a scope for a friend which he described as new, I never checked and it had ring marks so a full refund was given

:shaun:

There is however one friend on here that you class as a member of your family.......

You come to his wedding (in 1999), you have been in a syndicate with him, you've shot clays with him, he knows all your family and you know his and he's a really really really great guy...........

Edited by markm

Precisely. Just think of the fun I could have with someone so curmudgeonly.

I would keep looking at your silly hat and wondering if when you take it off your head is actually the same shape underneath... :lol::lol:

No I'm not at all antisocial just old and crusty... I spent 20 years in the Army looking after other people, whilst trying to remain invisible at times, some of these tours were extremely unpleasant and its not something I would want to communicate to anybody face to face...and I'm sure they would be very inquisitive. :ninja:

There is however one friend on here that you class as a member of your family.......

You come to his wedding (in 1999), you have been in a syndicate with him, you've shot clays with him, he knows all your family and you know his and he's a really really really great guy...........

Oh yes....markm as well ;) who actually introduced me to this place :good:

Was it really 1999??.....time flies

:shaun:

I would keep looking at your silly hat and wondering if when you take it off your head is actually the same shape underneath... :lol::lol:

No I'm not at all antisocial just old and crusty... I spent 20 years in the Army looking after other people, whilst trying to remain invisible at times, some of these tours were extremely unpleasant and its not something I would want to communicate to anybody face to face...and I'm sure they would be very inquisitive. :ninja:

But they would have not known if you had not just told us all :lol:

+1

Sorry forgot to mention you mate and big Matt Motty and Oxford

Perfect place to be invisible a open forum

Proberably worked in intelegence

Kettle on popcorn ready

I am easily forgotten mate , hopefully after our next meeting you will have something nice to remember me by ! ( other than mud )

But they would have not known if you had not just told us all :lol:

Quite so..espionage was never my strong point..and I always crack under torture...howeverr you can all spend the rest of the evening wondering.

I did actually meet someone from PW once in fact...I cant divulge his name but he had a pigeon watch badge on. I turfed him out of a 30 acre field because he was effectively poaching..

He perhaps thought I was anti-social too at the time :lol::lol:

Colin lad ( shot deer with)

Reggie gun( going to stalking with and shot with)

Gingar ( shot with and going Stalking with)

Archie fox ( shot with)

Welsh warrior( my spent ammo dump lol)

Fister

Grandalf

Warf rat

Blunderbuss

Spanjit ( met on Dsc1)

Fruitloop

Taxi driver

Mad1 and son

Sparkie

Dougie

And a few others from the PW weekend and meets at catton and garlands

All great blokes( except for the "do as you likey" sparkie lol)

Atb

Flynny

Edited by flynny

Colin lad ( shot deer with)

Reggie gun( going to stalking with and shot with)

Gingar ( shot with and going Stalking with)

Archie fox ( shot with)

Welsh warrior( my spent ammo dump lol)

Fister

Grandalf

Warf rat

Blunderbuss

Spanjit ( met on Dsc1)

Fruitloop

Taxi driver

Mad1 and son

Sparkie

And a few others from the PW weekend and meets at catton and garlands

All great blokes( except for the "do as you likely" sparkie lol)

Atb

Flynny

:-)

I have met a couple of lads at the welsh game fair,

Steve B Wales

Brownsauce

To name a couple, there were a few other great lads, but i have a terrible memory for names,that's why i call everyone mate :blush: a good group of lads and a good laugh.

Have also met

Shoot and be Safe and his good Wife,and it was an absolute pleasure, a true Gent.One day i will get up to shoot with you mate. :good:

Also met

Jabb,Again a pleasure to meet.

Special mention to Thunderbird,we have come close to meeting on a few occasions,but so far not been able to,one day mate i will make your Cotswold meet(but that is just for the fantastic food :drool::lol: )