Huge bag

Michael170874

the people who have worked out the timing with 68 seconds per bird you cant really say that he might have had a load of doubles maybe had a semi auto and on occaisons got 3 a time fair enough you would think he would be so proud he would take pictures and stuff but he hasent really got to justify anything on here has he ? .but i no where motty is coming from if micheal posted the odd topic about a good day now an then and the odd picture people it would be more belivable about this bag but then again he hasent got to prove anything .

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Innocent until proven guilty, which I believe is the law in England and that is good enough for me.

I've had my accusers on this forum of carrying a ton of birds round for the photograph. All I know is that the game dealers are happy with the numbers I shoot .

Michael well done for your bag , you do not have to prove anything but it would be nice to see a great bag . As I ve stated before that amount of birds into the food chain is a real challenge to keep in good condition.

I will not comment further on this post.

He hasn't got to prove anything to anybody. However, he is leaving himself open to questions by not answering, no pictures etc.

Plenty other members post detailed reports on both big and small days and you get a feel for when someone knows their onions.

I've challenged Motty in the past for "over enthusiastic" questioning of posts, but in this case I do feel he is only saying what most members are thinking!

Easily done ;)

Easy way to get oneself banned.

"Users may only maintain one active registration. By accepting this agreement, you certify that you have no other registration with Pigeon Watch."

This thread has run its course and will now close.