Huge bag

Michael170874

While i have my doubts of this bag the one ever 68second stuff can or could be true. If your in the rite place at the rite time its quite possible to shoot a 100 in a hour as ive done so myself. Yes its rare but is done.

i dont doubt this bag at all just pointing out what an amazing feat it was to stand there for 81/2 hours and the f/line to last that long as i said before well done michael

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we really going to have to clean up another thread where someone has posted about their day and they get jumped on?

I'd like to think that when previously people have said that seeing people getting stomped on is why they dont bother posting in this section.

To be clear, this section is for everyone to use. Nobody should be getting a kicking, and nobody should be getting ganged up on. If you're dubious, remember that just because some dont post on here often or dont have people to back them up, it doesnt make it ok to jump in and start calling them liars.

We on the other hand have taken note of members' concerns, although in the hope that things would change we havent acted on them. Yet.

The OP never contributes to any topics. The only time he posts is when he decides to report on some big bags that he has just shot - most seeming very dubious indeed. Anyone can post about made up days, the reason why other people are believed is because they get involved on the forum and usually back up shot bags with some photographic evidence.

Are we really going to have to clean up another thread where someone has posted about their day and they get jumped on?

I'd like to think that when previously people have said that seeing people getting stomped on is why they dont bother posting in this section.

To be clear, this section is for everyone to use. Nobody should be getting a kicking, and nobody should be getting ganged up on. If you're dubious, remember that just because some dont post on here often or dont have people to back them up, it doesnt make it ok to jump in and start calling them liars.

We on the other hand have taken note of members' concerns, although in the hope that things would change we havent acted on them. Yet.

i couldnt agree more zapp some people on here luv putting people down after they are over the moon with their results cruel i call it.

The OP never contributes to any topics. The only time he posts is when he decides to report on some big bags that he has just shot.

And you wonder why he doesn't post?

"Oh you shot that many?.....prove it!"

"Oh you shot that many?.....well done"

Can you see the difference?

I know a few shooters off here that get very large bags but don't post about it, it's not worth the hassle.

Shame really :(

:shaun:

i couldnt agree more zapp some people on here luv putting people down after they are over the moon with their results cruel i call it.

I'm sorry but as Motty said,a photo or even a post from another shooter with the same story would make things a little bit more believable I was quite into carp fishing for a very long time and knew lots of people that claimed to have caught such and such But never any photos ?

I don't have a camera on my mobile and I don't think in 15+ years on here, I have ever posted a picture of birds I have shot.

I appreciate those that do post good reports, including photos, but I don't think anyone has to provide proof of what they have shot.

If you don't want to believe a post, then don't.

Its not even necessary to make a comment.

And you wonder why he doesn't post?

"Oh you shot that many?.....prove it!"

"Oh you shot that many?.....well done"

Can you see the difference?

I know a few shooters off here that get very large bags but don't post about it, it's not worth the hassle.

Shame really :(

:shaun:

I wonder why the OP hasn't been back on to argue the point. He always does the same - posts about how many hundred he has shot, and then disappears. If it was the truth, you'd think he might be back on here defending himself.

I really don't care how many the bloke shot, but surely anyone can see the point about making an account on this forum and just posting about big bags of pigeons. I could easily make a bogus second account and post a load of lies on here.

I don't have a camera on my mobile and I don't think in 15+ years on here, I have ever posted a picture of birds I have shot.

I appreciate those that do post good reports, including photos, but I don't think anyone has to provide proof of what they have shot.

If you don't want to believe a post, then don't.

Its not even necessary to make a comment.

Thing is, I have read several of your posts and if you posted that you shot x amount of birds, I would believe it.

The bag that Michael claims to have shot is perfectly possible in that time span , whether he shot them or not I couldn't say but it's very sad if he is making stuff up. To me if you was going to shoot a really good bag of pigeons this is time of year it's possible . I was going to brag about what two of us shot on Saturday with 410s, nothing in michaels league though. On a side note do any of you guys know how to remove the location from the photo on iPhones , I don't want to post up picture with the place name on

The bag that Michael claims to have shot is perfectly possible in that time span , whether he shot them or not I couldn't say but it's very sad if he is making stuff up. To me if you was going to shoot a really good bag of pigeons this is time of year it's possible . I was going to brag about what two of us shot on Saturday with 410s, nothing in michaels league though. On a side note do any of you guys know how to remove the location from the photo on iPhones , I don't want to post up picture with the place name on

Of course it's possible to shoot that bag in the time stated. I just don't believe the individual in question.

How did you get on with your .410s? I have just bought a new one today and intend to use it on pigeons tomorrow.

It certainly is an exceptional bag and very rare to be able to shoot big bags on the same field two days running.I would never use my dogs on laid barley so would have to pick up all myself or maybe is this another case of a clicker bag and only a percentage of those shot were actually picked up. If the original post was not entirely true then it is the poster who is the loser and should be pitied if it is true then well done.

This is fascinating. Lots of post accusing him of being a carp catcher. Yet the folks 'carping' about it are showing all the signs of being carpists! Makes I larf! Who cares? Get over it. I don't give a rats hairy *** who shoots how many. Grow up

This is fascinating. Lots of post accusing him of being a carp catcher. Yet the folks 'carping' about it are showing all the signs of being carpists! Makes I larf! Who cares? Get over it. I don't give a rats hairy *** who shoots how many. Grow up

Eh?

Well motty we ended up with 202 and that's with me not shooting at my best , Ive been shooting really consistent for weeks and for whatever reason I started poorly , missing a number of easy shots . I blame getting up before 5 to go work but I think it was just poor shooting. With a small gauge you've got to be on the money.Did you buy a yildiz in the end? If so I think you will very happy with it. Going back to Michael the thing that surprises me is not the number shot it's how long birds moved for , for birds to keep coming to a field for ten hours while it's being shot is very unusual , it's never happened to me or anyone I know but it can happen . The guy who broke Archie Coates record had birds coming in for twelve hours

Well motty we ended up with 202 and that's with me not shooting at my best , Ive been shooting really consistent for weeks and for whatever reason I started poorly , missing a number of easy shots . I blame getting up before 5 to go work but I think it was just poor shooting. With a small gauge you've got to be on the money.Did you buy a yildiz in the end? If so I think you will very happy with it. Going back to Michael the thing that surprises me is not the number shot it's how long birds moved for , for birds to keep coming to a field for ten hours while it's being shot is very unusual , it's never happened to me or anyone I know but it can happen . The guy who broke Archie Coates record had birds coming in for twelve hours

Got a picture of these so called 202 birds?

Only messing, well done on the bag

Yep, got a Yildiz. It comes up really nice, so I think i'll be able to shoot it well. Got a decent field lined up for the morning, so we will see.

Yep, got a Yildiz. It comes up really nice, so I think i'll be able to shoot it well. Got a decent field lined up for the morning, so we will see.

I hope its a better field than the one you took me to :whistling:

The Yildiz 410' s look a decent gun from what I have seen of them.

While i have my doubts of this bag the one ever 68second stuff can or could be true. If your in the rite place at the rite time its quite possible to shoot a 100 in a hour as ive done so myself. Yes its rare but is done.

+1

I wonder why the OP hasn't been back on to argue the point.

Absence of proof does not equal absence of truth. I wonder how many occasional visitors who arent big internet users and who arent interested in proving themselves to a bunch of people posting under assumed nicknames have posted in here telling the truth and have not come back after facing a similarly pointless inquisition.

I could easily make a bogus second account and post a load of lies on here.

Let me know how that goes for you. :)