Midland Game Fair

DazzJo

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fill the second day out with watching dogs working,do a round or two of clays (not cheap)

Watch the last couple of rounds of clays (clubman final,great wall final) some really good shooting to watch

Plenty to see other than shopping some really good displays in rings too

Looking forward as weather could be ok too

I went today and was very disappointed, I got there at 8.45am and left at 1.30pm. As already said very few gun dealers.

I have been going to the fair for 30 years, but I won't be going next year - as Its not worth the entrance fee and fuel cost.

Sad to hear, I remember going with my grandfather for the first time some 20 years ago and haven't missed many. I always hope that 'this year' will be like it used to be. Reading your comments won't put me off going tomorrow, no doubt I'll be disappointed after making the 200 mile round trip.

Well got there at 10:15am stop for dinner at 1 o clock... Bumped into a few friends, saw KIDS being handcuffed and led away by the Police, heard plenty of the travellers around the Guiness stand causing abit trouble...MEGA gutted as worst one I've been in 15 years :(