N v S '16 ?

Guest cookoff013

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying hard to get Cleggy involved. He's not a bad shot (on occasion) :lol: and the North need (another) Trusty Yorkshireman :yes:

I'll give cleggy a lift if he likes, either he can come to my place and we go from there or if he's stuck I can pick him up :yes:

Do it again Timps, when I introduced the black puddings last year... and it turned out they were still oop North, it got the best laugh from a tough crowd :lol:

It's ok us southerners won't take it too personally if you don't want to share them, we understand there is a reputation thing at stake :whistling:

With 39 booked on so far, it's starting to look like a good day out. :good:

Up to 43 now - I'm going to send over the names for Petethegeek and the website soon - 2 North /2 South 22 vs 21 - let's hope the main competition is also this close :good:

Am really looking forward to it and looking forward to the practise on the run up to it ! I appologise now to the "north" team for being handicap but promise to do my best to keep the title firmly in the northerners hands.

Also really looking forward to putting some faces to names !

ATB

Matt