N v S '16 ?

Guest cookoff013

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't remember from the previous years. Is there a prize or trophy for the high gun on the day?

The reason I ask is as a few of you know I have been approaching a majority of major names of shooting supplies and one of the cartridge suppliers has asked me this question.

I think they will donate anyway from the email conversation I have had. But I was asked.

I can't remember from the previous years. Is there a prize or trophy for the high gun on the day?

The reason I ask is as a few of you know I have been approaching a majority of major names of shooting supplies and one of the cartridge suppliers has asked me this question.

I think they will donate anyway from the email conversation I have had. But I was asked.

Looking at the photos from last year there is a trophy for high gun. Definitely no monetary prize, everything goes to the charity.

I would like to think that as a charity shoot any offered prizes would be for the raffle rather than for high gun .

A small trophy and bragging rights should be sufficient for high gun.

I would like to think that as a charity shoot any offered prizes would be for the raffle rather than for high gun .

A small trophy and bragging rights should be sufficient for high gun.

To be honest that was the route I went down. As it was all about the raffle to raise money for the charity. The shooting is just something we like to do.

To be honest that was the route I went down. As it was all about the raffle to raise money for the charity. The shooting is just something we like to do.

I could see where a decent high gun prize could attract a few more entries and raise additional funds like that , but I personally feel that may turn a great fun day out into a less enjoyable one if things start getting taken too seriously.

From what I remember we definitely don't give a prize, I'm sure Son of Potter got a small trophy last year

We give a High Ladies trophy so I imagine we do the same with the High Gun prize

All donations of prizes go into the raffle, which is only right.....

After extensive undying research, it is indeed a Trophy that goes too the High Gun on the day,

Here is last years winner Son of Potter

IMG_3508_zpsuntcjrkn.jpg

And 100 Miles Away (Auntie Lynn) receiving her Trophy

IMG_3507_zpsmwgyq1p9.jpg

And Evil Elvis getting his Highest BASC member not in the CPSA Trophy

IMG_3509_zpsygijgeoi.jpg

:shaun:

I could see where a decent high gun prize could attract a few more entries and raise additional funds like that , but I personally feel that may turn a great fun day out into a less enjoyable one if things start getting taken too seriously.

put me in that team then as I take this so serious....

I know, I'm just a picture of joviality

:shaun:

and maybe the very attractive blonde...... :whistling: