N v S '16 ?

Guest cookoff013

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no more available ???

Really?

I had checked just before I posted that and it said double room at £35 on the saver,

There is a Travelodge just down the road,

The very first time we went to Hodnet I couldn't get into the Premier Inn and stayed at the Travelodge and just drove up the road to meet everyone else

:shaun:

Hi I've just look again and all full the next premier inn is 3.6 miles away ??

Have you tried the Bear at Hodnet? The food and drink are excellent but be quick as they only have a few rooms and are only 3-4mile from the ground !

Also there is near by camping if anyone needs details !

ATB

Matt

@ Petethegeek - did we stay over on that showery day ??? My memory is failing me :)

I'm afraid I can't find any indication either way in the archives, Tam. I've a feeling though that you didn't stay the night for that first shoot. However my memory is of a similar vintage, and probably in just as worn out a condition as yours. Looks like you're going to have to blow the dust off those old credit card statements.
Your fellow squad members - DSPUK, magboy, magman, Markio, ME, MM, Mr Potter and Son Of Potter, some of whom are still around, may be able to shed some light.

@ Petethegeek - did we stay over on that showery day ??? My memory is failing me :)

Tam that was the year you got pulled by the Police on the way home with the Honk for gay rights magnet stuck to your truck if i remember correctly :lol:

Thinking you drove down and back on the same day ?

As far as memory goes mine is appalling, the only thing I can remember with crystal clarity is the huge margin that the North beat the South by!

Seriously though Tam I agree with Magman I think you travelled there and back in the same day.

Captain Potter