Just put my foot well and truly init

Browning725:)

As some of you know I run a company the refurbishes alloy wheels and some minor car detailing work.

I was at a customers house detailing a Mercedes 4x4 and all was going very well, the wife of the client came home in her bmw and as usual they try to start a conversation to show a bit of interest in what's being done the there husbands cars. The wife then asked me the question ( who do you want to win the football this season ) I should have answered hmm not sure but instead I was feeling unite comfortable so I answered ( I don't mined really it's all **** to me just a load of over paid Nancy boys chasing after a piece of inflated pig bladder ) the wife just chuckled and went inside so I thought no more of it.

Half hour later the family went out and left me to collect the money when finished from there gardener. So jobs done and the gardener appears and says to me( how many people like this to I work for ) I answer (what rich) he answers no ........... Proffessional footballers ........ ******

I know a couple of quite famous people - one being a singer who first came on the scene in the late 80s, and is still doing very well, performing at major festivals this summer.

She doesn't take herself at all seriously. A lot of people who are famous don't.

Another person (famous chef) we don't let near the BBQ at parties, joking that he'll burn everything !

If I'm truthful he didn't look like he could hit water if he fell out of a boat but it's not the size I guess ;)

Glad my hot sweaty regret filled moment has cheered some of you lot up hahaha

No need to regret it bud. She had a giggle.. And he hasnt hurt you. Win win oh and he paid you for the job

a mate of mine had a new next door neighbour,

nice bloke if a bit quiet and trophy wife,

after a few weeks we got to notice a few kids hanging about in the street asking him for autographs, it turns out he was the new star signing for Doncaster rovers,

he wondered why we didnt know who he was,

I had to explain that apart from 1966 I knew nothng about football.

I remember once in the Town in Eldon Square, the place was packed and you couldn't move! I was trying to make my way through the crowds, and bumped into a chap! I said excuse me as an appology, and he asked if I wanted his autograph? I said no I just wanted to get @@@@@@@ past! His face was a picture! Loads of people were shocked! I didn't know the guy from adam! Some Newcastle united signing apparently? I don't, nor ever have cared about football!

I actually know the doorman who turned Stephen Merchant away at a club for incorrect dress, merchant found a lass at the VIP entrance who took him to the front of the queue and said to the doorman

'This is Steve Merchant'

He said

'I know who he is, he's still not coming in'

A few years back I was doing some part time work at the affordable art fair in battersea park, I was keeping the taxi queue in order. Anyway a well known Chelsea player walks straight to the front of the queue, sorry mate there's a queue "do you know who I am" he said "yes mate,your the bloke at the back of the queue". He stormed off to the sound of a cheering taxi queue ringing in hes ears.

I actually know the doorman who turned Stephen Merchant away at a club for incorrect dress, merchant found a lass at the VIP entrance who took him to the front of the queue and said to the doorman

'This is Steve Merchant'

He said

'I know who he is, he's still not coming in'

So who is he?

Blackpowder