Chip, chip, chip.....

Scully

I've just come close to throwing the radio out the window after listening to people on the local talk station saying we should leave it to the politicians to decide what is best for us, instead of having to vote on the 23rd. :mad:

I despair for this country, I really do. :rolleyes:

Its official i have been told by her that shall be obeyed and the kids, vote out wait for the result, if were still in give it three years max they want two years then, GO British columbia or manatoba are the favourates at the moment.

If we are still in the EU, We get the house on the market by 1st September.

Had enough its getting silly now nothing left here any more, then if it sells just rent till we sort out migration details, Brother is on for buying the place we might move down his, and rent it out untill that sells when we have gone.

The sooner the Dutch leave the presidency the better. Bunch of unelected bureaucratic nut jobs. They're just trying to railroad through another wedge aimed long term towards civilians being disarmed...totally. Our own government representatives have also been secretly duplicitous in a lot of this:

https://www.all4shooters.com/en/Shooting/law/EU-gun-ban-Vicky-Ford-draft/

Whilst the EU clearly has some antis in power, who, unless challenged and moderated by their EU counterparts, the UK, make no mistake, has also been party to a lot of this nonsense.

Wonder why they want to totally disarm the public ? What are they worried about, or, what do they have planned that makes them worry about an armed public ?? :hmm:

Perhaps we should make a couple of banners and hang one across the entrance to Downing Street and the other on the railings of Buck' house. The content of which is printed below.

Edited by wymberley

We are dissarmed now a few sporting rifles and a shotgun or two, no threat to anyone its not 1776.

They want us all neat and tidy pigeon holed conforming, guns killing animals fishing motorcycles they all have that hint of freedom, that distinct odor of America where they have freedom guns and Rights we can only dream about.

We as shooters dont fit in with their ideals.

I was once told by a wise old soul now saddly no longer with us, that the British Government were scared to death of all thde young experienced fighting men retur ning from WW1, the Russian revolution was oingoing and they did not know what to expect, When there were some pretty big riots some time in the Twentys he told me, the government set babout a plan to dissarm us all at that point in time, and they have been doing it one step at a time every 10 or twenty years or so.

The old boy said it was a conservative government started this and its always a conservative government that brings in new legislation. And that part i can agree with. The 1968 conservatives 1988 conservatives 1996 conservatives now conservatives .

Only thing Cammeron did for us was keep a lid on the idiot birds terrible deeds, by saying legislation could not have prevented this, but Now look whats happening. I think its getting worse for us, and i do fear in 20 years we may be a part of history just like coal mining. :lol:

There have been moves by those in power and successive bureaucrats to disarm the British general public since the 14th Century, and just such an agenda in successive governments since governments came into being, but it was the Liberal government of Lloyd George who first instigated what we now regard as 'firearms' law during the early 20th Century.

They had made much of the return of British fighting men being able to return to 'a land fit for heroes', but that never materialised and instead feared revolution and acted accordingly.

A book worth reading on the matter for those interested is 'Guns and Violence: The English Experience' by Joyce Lee Malcolm, with archival records dating back to the reign of Kate Blanchett aka Elizabeth I. It makes for annoying reading.

Another interesting read, albeit from an American perspective, but its points are nevertheless also relevant to the UK, or any other country for that matter, is 'Control.....Exposing the Truth about Guns' by Glenn Beck.

Wonder why they want to totally disarm the public ? What are they worried about, or, what do they have planned that makes them worry about an armed public ?? :hmm:

Indeed.

The biggest issue facing us today is combating the erosion of democracy.

Although some might say our form of democracy is merely an illusion ,it is still a hinderance to the ruling elites.

An armed populace is an even bigger problem for them,the US is facing its biggest challenge to their cherished 2nd amendment for instance.

As most on here understand,private firearm ownership in this country is living on borrowed time,whilst other European countries have far less restrictive gun laws,its very difficult to make ours even more restrictive without good reason ,ie. another mass shooting.

The argument for banning certain types of (legally held) firearms because of terrorism for example,makes no sense whatsoever to people like us.

But to Joe Public ,who has had little or no interaction with firearms,it makes perfect sense (A terrorist with a gun killed those people,so ban guns-then it wont happen again)

So the state will use this weight of public opinion to complete its agenda.

I've just come close to throwing the radio out the window after listening to people on the local talk station saying we should leave it to the politicians to decide what is best for us, instead of having to vote on the 23rd. :mad:

I despair for this country, I really do. :rolleyes:

Would that be politicians like Neil Kinnock and Peter Mandleson who lecture us on why we must remain in the EU while drawing a huge pay check from the EU which may be scuppered if we leave?

Or Tony Blair who rather nievely believes he is still in with a chance of a crack at the EU Presidency? That's if the War Crimes Commission don't get him first.

If you are going to tell a lie tell a big one

Edited by Vince Green

There have been moves by those in power and successive bureaucrats to disarm the British general public since the 14th Century, and just such an agenda in successive governments since governments came into being, but it was the Liberal government of Lloyd George who first instigated what we now regard as 'firearms' law during the early 20th Century.

They had made much of the return of British fighting men being able to return to 'a land fit for heroes', but that never materialised and instead feared revolution and acted accordingly.

A book worth reading on the matter for those interested is 'Guns and Violence: The English Experience' by Joyce Lee Malcolm, with archival records dating back to the reign of Kate Blanchett aka Elizabeth I. It makes for annoying reading.

Another interesting read, albeit from an American perspective, but its points are nevertheless also relevant to the UK, or any other country for that matter, is 'Control.....Exposing the Truth about Guns' by Glenn Beck.

Disarming the public was a key part of the Nazi strategy for imposing control and I believe the Communist Manifesto mentions it as well.

We must remember the Firearms Act was initially passed as a response to the rise of communism in the coalfields and the steelworks of South Wales which was causing concern. Communism Is still there today. Many of the Welsh have (to me) very strange politics which I struggle to understand. I'm not unsympathetic because I do believe they have been shafted by both parties over decades. However, blind support for ideologies that died in the 70s?

Edited by Vince Green

It is not just the unelected antis in the EU ..... there are elected antis closer to home - just look at Scotland !

That's back to the Communist Manifesto again :sad1:

It is not just the unelected antis in the EU ..... there are elected antis closer to home - just look at Scotland !

That's back to the Communist Manifesto again :sad1:

The fact that the 407,000 people that marched down Whitehall in support of field sports could have brought with them more guns than the army has, frightened them perhaps.

It gets better, new EU deac specs are in force now and means I cannot sell my collection without having them deactivated again to these new specs, well there goes about 4 grand in deac costs! And even better Our beloved leaders have decided that those specs don't go far enough and have added to them, so basically Semi auto rifles welded solid and mags fixed or so modified that you cannot fit an un modified mag there is all sorts in the new specs now and I wont be buying any more. So no more cock and click old spec AK etc it makes me so angry that they can arbitrarily fubar my collection that was meant to be part of my pension. Oh and they want high cap mags to be essentially section 5 ! And there was talk of registering deac military stuff!! What THE F£*$^$

I feel sorry for you guys in Scotland that have the Scottish Nazi Party to contend with too.