felly100

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sterling very weak again

It will be and untill these sore loosers get over themselves, and shut up, it will stay there. How can any one expect confidence to be restored while there are people who only care about thir own feelings and political agendas, and dont give a hoot about the country and the majority of its people.

It will be and untill these sore loosers get over themselves, and shut up, it will stay there. How can any one expect confidence to be restored while there are people who only care about thir own feelings and political agendas, and dont give a hoot about the country and the majority of its people.

Ermmm I think he means Raheem Sterling Referring to an embarrassing football display that's currently going on.

Edited by MrM

Our English millionaire footballers are getting an education by a nation of only 325,000. ........................how embarrassing.c'mon Iceland you deserve to win.

I need a new team to support. :sad1: Now I know Iceland have one I can follow them.