Snare ban debate on TV

itchy trigger

was not intentional, hit the post button and a screen came up telling me to try again in a while, so looked somewhere else then came back and redid the post, did not check to see if it had posted on the first try

Ah right. Thought it was off that both threads didn't have the same title lol! Ask a mod and they will merge / delete on :)

Did you have to gnaw it off ?

No but i had to lay there upside down as id fell forward down a bit of a bank.So all my weight was on the snare which was attacked to a little tree trunk.Had to wriggle my foot out of my welly but was stuck for a good 20 minutes trying to take the weight off.Bloody poachers.

Watching it too. Like to know were the lacs quoted figures come from? I think they said 69% of snares caught non target species.... how would you know that?

They don't know, they just either exaggerate and/or make the numbers up! On the basis that if they repeat the lies enough times they will eventually be accepted as the truth!.............. Typical dishonest anti tactic!

Similar to the WWT and RSPB exaggerated report on the danger to humans and animals of lead shot! In that case science and the truth showed them up for what they are............anti shooting liars!

Totally agree with panoma above.

I know there is plenty ways to spend ur money but any game shooters really shuld be members of GWCT, its there scientific fact that stands up to scrunity and can't be questioned.

Without them the science would not be carried out and Basc, Ca, Ngo/SGA would have no figures to argue with, most of there figures are peer reviewed so will stand up to any critism unlike most of the anti propaganda lies and mistruths

They are a charity and rely on donations to keep funding this research, wihut them shooting would be in a far worse position.

Totally agree with panoma above.

I know there is plenty ways to spend ur money but any game shooters really shuld be members of GWCT, its there scientific fact that stands up to scrunity and can't be questioned.

Without them the science would not be carried out and Basc, Ca, Ngo/SGA would have no figures to argue with, most of there figures are peer reviewed so will stand up to any critism unlike most of the anti propaganda lies and mistruths

They are a charity and rely on donations to keep funding this research, wihut them shooting would be in a far worse position.

very, very well said !

No but i had to lay there upside down as id fell forward down a bit of a bank.So all my weight was on the snare which was attacked to a little tree trunk.Had to wriggle my foot out of my welly but was stuck for a good 20 minutes trying to take the weight off.Bloody poachers.

its a shame that you didnt have a mate with you dave , if he was anything like my mates , he wouldnt have helped at all , he would have cried with laughter while he was taking a video on his phone . :lol:

its a shame that you didnt have a mate with you dave , if he was anything like my mates , he wouldnt have helped at all , he would have cried with laughter while he was taking a video on his phone . :lol:

If my mate had been there it would have been all over Youtube mate.To be honest there wasnt ever a night i didnt fall over & even when we used to shoot from the bus id hit the only hay bail in the field,or put us in a ditch.Pleased i retired from shooting when i did or else it would of been on the news one morning'two mem found dead upside down in a ditch'.Is your lovely lady still busy make wonderful quality stuff? Edited by Davyo

If my mate had been there it would have been all over Youtube mate.To be honest there wasnt ever a night i didnt fall over & even when we used to shoot from the bus id hit the only hay bail in the field,or put us in a ditch.Pleased i retired from shooting when i did or else it would of been on the news one morning'two mem found dead upside down in a ditch'.Is your lovely lady still busy make wonderful quality stuff?

I used to fish with a guy that was prone to falling in , every single week he came home wet lol.

Shes still making the leather goods dave , in fact its crazy busy as usual.