NOW THATS A NICE CHANGE..

ditchman

Instead of gun shops closing .........a gun shop has just opened in BRUNDALL...(nr Norwich)...and it is next to my fish&chip shop :lol: :good:

Nice youngish bloke (local) owns it and i for one wish him all the best...he is not a member of pigeonwatch...but his dad (who is i believe a firearms dealer is)...he has taken a different view on stock...he stocks a few of the usual favourite cartridges Gamebore and Lyverdale ..eley....but toying with the idea of stocking several different makes and loads of "niche" manufactures...so he dosnt have to by 10,000 at a time..

small selection of new shotguns...which he rotates from his store....centerfire rifles and underlever rifles and new and second hand air rifles....good selection of pellets...and in the middle of the room some xmas goodies...leather bound gun/motor cases ammo cases ...travel cases....

name of the company is Eastern Gun Company .......Chris Harrison

well done mate and wish you all the best...........

Hope he does well it's nice to see new ones opening.All ours in Blackpool closed there used to be two. we only have an air rifle shop now

An excellent deal from Malmo today on a 725. Great people to deal with, and from just up the road, on a clear night you can still see the illuminations !. :lol:

If all you local shooters use his shop he will do well. I would much rather use a local shop so long as they stay sensible on prices. When you can drive a 80 mile round trip and still be quids in its no good.

Hope the new place does well, if he wants to stock niche carts tell him to corner the market in good steel wildfowl loads from the makers that the rest struggle to get.