A wee tip!!

Red-dot

Had an enquiry about a year old advert for a Browning B25 Trap i was selling and drove 320 mile round trip and the guy insulted the gun big time. It is 45 year old and not a closet queen but the mechanical condition is spot on and it retains all the original finish... I missed a days rough shooting and a tank of diesel so he has spoilt it for others.

If you have OCD buy a new gun!!

Had an enquiry about a year old advert for a Browning B25 Trap i was selling and drove 320 mile round trip and the guy insulted the gun big time. It is 45 year old and not a closet queen but the mechanical condition is spot on and it retains all the original finish... I missed a days rough shooting and a tank of diesel so he has spoilt it for others.

If you have OCD buy a new gun!!

With the utmost respect I would tell anyone who dared suggest I drive up to them with an unpaid for item to do one.

Probably some del boy typ chancer looking to mug you .

No cash , no class , oxygen thief . Probably not even got sgc .

Surprised you didn't squeeze the fuel cost out of the tool .

Is the Messer on here ?

Stoke the fires, were about to start another PW witch hunt :no: BB

Edited by Bluebarrels

No offence but 1200 quid for a 45 yrs old well used clay gun.

Seems an awful lot to me, but then again i'm not into spending big money on shotguns

it all depends how u described it, generally 2 sides to every story (or more often 3)

Agreed. Its all well and good coming onto a public forum telling your side of the story, but the other guy doesn't get chance to put his case. For al we know the gun might not actually be as described.

The gun is a Browning B25 "broadway" trap gun hand made in Liege' Belgium and as such has rarity/collectabiliy value as the actions fetch three figures as donors for the Browning Custom Shop to upgrade to D grade shotguns costing ten times my asking price.

Used almost totally by Olympic Trap and Trench shooters in the 70's, 80,s to great effect. Not to be confused with machine made mass produced guns of today.

The buyer/time waster was very well aware of the history and condition prior to my travelling.