Trumps immigration ban

Rewulf

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pilots are on record as saying they do not believe a whole jet hit that building, looks more like a missile and the odd thing is no footage exists of the plane about to hit one of if not the most important building in the world.

Well here's one pilot that used to fly the airplane in question. I believe the damage was constant with the story. There are very few items on an airliner that are "hard" Engines and landing gear are about it. The rest is soft and flammable. Jet A will burn and melt steel in enough quantity. The 757 holds enough to consume itself and remove the evidence that the uninitiated would mistakenly believe should remain.

More trouble overnight, he has sacked the acting Attorney General.

Yes for informing him of US law ! You couldn't make this stuff up, it's priceless comedy. :lol:

He's demonising what appears to be Shia majority countries but not Sunni who just happen to be involved in most worldwide terrorism :hmm:;) and some of you guys think it's OK and can't see he's deliberately punishing the innocent in order to provoke conflict.

Edited by Hamster

We'll see what comes out. From what I've heard, one of the perpetrators is an Arab who I'd guess is most likely a muslim or from the religion of peace as you put it and also shouted Alluha Akbar which seems to be quite common when these Islamists carry out their killings. Lucky indeed the Canadians branded it a terrorist attack though earlier speculation that somehow Mr Trump stoked this would appear to be some way off the mark. Terrorism does cut both ways but in this case it appears it's cut the same way as most of the others. We shall see though, too early to tell yet.

You were wise to reserve judgement :rolleyes: it does appear as though the mass murdering terrorist was from the religion of Freedom and Democracy for all movement. This is a small list of questions the PW massive won't be asking :

What were his parents doing,

Why didn't his community spot his radicalisation,

What about his close friends, surely they knew, that must mean they agree with his actions ( as indeed they prolly do ),

What sort of culture leads to such despotic radicalisation,

Why can't they just live and let live,

.................the list is too long

Edited by Hamster

Trump might have some good ideas on the face of it. So did Jim Hacker MP, but whenever he aired those plans Sir Humphrey would outline the consequences of the proposals like a chess player analyses five or six moves ahead. Trump and many of the PW massive only look at the positive consequences of the first move.

He is a typical spoilt brat who cannot bear not to have his own way. He's only been in power two weeks and already he has made enemies in the CIA, Legal System, Health Care amongst others. Sooner or later he will be found out by the people who voted him in. He will not be able to deliver long term what he promised. Politics will triumph over his naivety.

Trump might have some good ideas on the face of it. So did Jim Hacker MP, but whenever he aired those plans Sir Humphrey would outline the consequences of the proposals like a chess player analyses five or six moves ahead. Trump and many of the PW massive only look at the positive consequences of the first move.

He is a typical spoilt brat who cannot bear not to have his own way. He's only been in power two weeks and already he has made enemies in the CIA, Legal System, Health Care amongst others. Sooner or later he will be found out by the people who voted him in. He will not be able to deliver long term what he promised. Politics will triumph over his naivety.

It's funny but all those departments you mention should not have a political opinion. That is simply not in their remit. If individuals working for those departments are letting their personal political viewpoint dictate department policy, then they need to be fired.

I watched his speech to the CIA staffers and he got a standing ovation at the end. The news media only reported the fact the Obama huggin' CIA Director had thrown his toys out of his pram. In fact there over 1000 applications to be at the talk by Trump who could not get into the room they used and Trump referred to this saying they needed a bigger room next time. Same with his 'meets' with the people during the campaign. A friend told me that cars were having to park five miles from the venue and thousands had to walk in the the site. Not reported by the main stream press of course.

Unfortunately we don't seem to have anyone running this country with the same back bone to do the same.

I was shooting clays at Rugby the morning after the Towers and sawon the club house TV, as the planes hit the tower. The subsequent inferno melted huge steel beams like chocolate. The terrorists had spent over 6 months training to fly these aircraft ...where???...

the USA of course because they had been allowed into the country through lax immigration rules.

Edited by Walker570

You were wise to reserve judgement rolleyes.gif.pagespeed.ce.qeSuMdX8nQ.gif it does appear as though the mass murdering terrorist was from the religion of Freedom and Democracy for all movement. This is a small list of questions the PW massive won't be asking :

What were his parents doing,

Why didn't his community spot his radicalisation,

What about his close friends, surely they knew, that must mean they agree with his actions ( as indeed they prolly do ),

What sort of culture leads to such despotic radicalisation,

Why can't they just live and let live,

.................the list is too long

Shrewd post. :good:

It's funny but all those departments you mention should not have a political opinion. That is simply not in their remit. If individuals working for those departments are letting their personal political viewpoint dictate department policy, then they need to be fired.

And here is another. :good:

Its a matter of law and constitution. Look out for the writs that will be flying next.

They're demonising some browns and not others in the hope of creating conflict - divide and conquer but the other browns are too stupid or too scared to act. Same thing went on with Jews, luckily even some Jews are standing up to his racist agenda.

Edited by Hamster

Its a matter of law and constitution. Look out for the writs that will be flying next.

Yes it is, and a temporary halt on persons from high risk countries while enhanced procedures are put in place will probably be determined to be lawful and constitutional.

The media circus, along with the wailing of the snowflake liberal class are just the visible symptoms of the death rattle of a culture of PC stupidity that had caused the deaths of many innocent lives.

Yes it is, and a temporary halt on persons from high risk countries while enhanced procedures are put in place will probably be determined to be lawful and constitutional.

The media circus, along with the wailing of the snowflake liberal class are just the visible symptoms of the death rattle of a culture of PC stupidity that had caused the deaths of many innocent lives.

Surely its the rule of law and democracy (with the exception of a few wars that we engage in, and a bit of water boarding. oh and Guantanomo) that set us apart from the rest. If only we (the West) could stick to it :hmm:

I think that if DT could have a more rational approach he could achieve more results. What he is doing now will sadly cost lives.

I think we are in fact seeing the polar opposite. Brexit, Trump etc is the last stand of those who have become outdated and irrelevant and can't bear the sight of progress.

The boorishness, use of stupid put downs like "snowflake" etc. are the tactics of people who no longer have anything to add so have had to resort to creating anger and division to feel relevant.

History will judge those who let these people get away with it. They are no different to those who start smashing a few chairs after being told to leave the pub by the landlord.

+1 the polite word is capricious, the medical word is probably unstable (if its not psychotic*), my word is barking. How did it get to this point?

* https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychosis look it up and think about it - scary!

Edited by Vince Green

I think we are in fact seeing the polar opposite. Brexit, Trump etc is the last stand of those who have become outdated and irrelevant and can't bear the sight of progress.

The boorishness, use of stupid put downs like "snowflake" etc. are the tactics of people who no longer have anything to add so have had to resort to creating anger and division to feel relevant.

History will judge those who let these people get away with it. They are no different to those who start smashing a few chairs after being told to leave the pub by the landlord.

I'm afraid the only intolerance appears to be from the liberal left. They have a world view that is not based in reality.

The only smashing/rioting I see being done is again, by those of the liberal left.

Some interesting polling coming out of the US. It seems that the term "vocal minority" might be relevant.

I'm afraid the only intolerance appears to be from the liberal left. They have a world view that is not based in reality.

The only smashing/rioting I see being done is again, by those of the liberal left.

Some interesting polling coming out of the US. It seems that the term "vocal minority" might be relevant.

Read Karl Popper on the Paradox of Tolerence. There is absolutely no need for us to tolerate the intolerance of Trump and his gang of cronies.

Its a matter of doing the job you are paid to do ,and not letting your own beliefs hinder that job.

You call it what you like,if you think what the US and the UK had was progress,then I feel sorry for you.

Globalisation is not progress,its the same stupid idea of the EU,to try to bring every nation and every person to a basic common level.

It used to be called communism,but that didnt work out very well,so its renamed and revamped with a sprinkle of capitalism fueled by consumerism.

And seriously,you talk about boorishness and name calling,when every person who voted against Trump or Brexit was called 'thick,racist,uneducated ,nazi,redneck ,sexist,xenophobe' division is what you created.

History will judge,but not how you think ,Oh righteous ones.

Read Karl Popper on the Paradox of Tolerence. There is absolutely no need for us to tolerate the intolerance of Trump and his gang of cronies.

I most certainly won't be wasting my time reading that. The liberal left are IMHO in the same category as the SJW morons.

The majority of people are fed up with the relentless march of "right on" stupidity. If you want to see the voter backlash as the last dying throws of the outdated and irrelevant, go right ahead. The liberal left just lost Brexit and DT trounced Clinton, despite all the cards being stacked in favour of the ruling class and status quo. They yet again fail to recognise the real world. Therefore they will continue to make the same mistakes that led to the shock vote and no doubt this will lead to yet more vitriol and insults.

The campaign on both sides of the pond made the fatal error of insulting those of us sitting just right of centre. They still persist with this to this day. They spectacularly ignore the ability for most people to get unspun facts from other sources and the privacy of the ballot box when voting. We can give anyone we don't like or are irritated by, a good kicking at the ballot box and there is nothing insults or rioting will do to change that.

Edited by achosenman

Its a matter of doing the job you are paid to do ,and not letting your own beliefs hinder that job.

You call it what you like,if you think what the US and the UK had was progress,then I feel sorry for you.

Globalisation is not progress,its the same stupid idea of the EU,to try to bring every nation and every person to a basic common level.

It used to be called communism,but that didnt work out very well,so its renamed and revamped with a sprinkle of capitalism fueled by consumerism.

And seriously,you talk about boorishness and name calling,when every person who voted against Trump or Brexit was called 'thick,racist,uneducated ,nazi,redneck ,sexist,xenophobe' division is what you created.

History will judge,but not how you think ,Oh righteous ones.

I guess the person appointed got the job because she had experience and knowledge. She used her experience and knowledge of the law to make a decision and got sacked. Sounds like a dictatorship approach to me.

Don't feel sorry, many people struggle with the speed of change and globalisation. Fortunately its done the UK well so far.

I most certainly won't be wasting my time reading that. The liberal left are IMHO in the same category as the SJW morons.

The majority of people are fed up with the relentless march of "right on" stupidity. If you want to see the voter backlash as the last dying throws of the outdated and irrelevant, go right ahead. The liberal left just lost Brexit and DT trounced Clinton, despite all the cards being stacked in favour of the ruling class and status quo. They yet again fail to recognise the real world. Therefore they will continue to make the same mistakes that led to the shock vote and no doubt this will lead to yet more vitriol and insults.

The campaign on both sides of the pond made the fatal error of insulting those of us sitting just right of centre. They still persist with this to this day. They spectacularly ignore the ability for most people to get unspun facts from other sources and the privacy of the ballot box when voting. We can give anyone we don't like or are irritated by, a good kicking at the ballot box and there is nothing insults or rioting will do to change that.

Unfortunately the pace of change has left a majority struggling to keep up and there are lessons here about leaving large elements of society marginalised. Recent decisions will not change the course or direction of globalisation we just have to find ways to get the majority up to speed.