Trumps immigration ban

Rewulf

I think that we should have a petition about banning all of these stupid Petitions if people had to do something put them self out to go somewhere to vote it just may have some point but just clicking on a mouse is just plane daft.

They originally seemed like a good thing, with the public having a genuine voice. Many daft petitions later - Chris Packham for example - they have become a joke. They have devalued the currency and ruined a decent idea.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Several Muslims slaughtered by gunmen in Canadian mosque shooting, I doubt very much we'll be hearing phrases like : well they belong to the religion of peace ;) about the perpetrators, in fact we're lucky the Canadians have branded it a terrorist act.

Terrorism cuts both ways but only one way is narrated through the media.

We'll see what comes out. From what I've heard, one of the perpetrators is an Arab who I'd guess is most likely a muslim or from the religion of peace as you put it and also shouted Alluha Akbar which seems to be quite common when these Islamists carry out their killings. Lucky indeed the Canadians branded it a terrorist attack though earlier speculation that somehow Mr Trump stoked this would appear to be some way off the mark. Terrorism does cut both ways but in this case it appears it's cut the same way as most of the others. We shall see though, too early to tell yet.

They originally seemed like a good thing, with the public having a genuine voice. Many daft petitions later - Chris Packham for example - they have become a joke. They have devalued the currency and ruined a decent idea.

Indeed ,when I originally signed up for some firearm related petition,I thought what a cracking thing.

Now, its nearly a daily request to sign for some thing or other I may or may not agree with,Ive had to block it.

Oh look, here we go.

http://newobserveronline.com/report-arabs-arrested-canada-mosque-shooting/

"The report said that the “accents” of one of the two assailants “left no doubt as to their origin.” One of them shouted “Allah akbar” and reloaded his weapon three times during the shooting, witnesses said.

The controlled media immediately produced a list of “hate” incidents—such as pig’s heads being left outside mosques, and so on, in the obvious hope that the perpetrators could be named as “racist whites,” or at the very least, that the attack could be subliminally linked by readers to “racism.” "

Not that a body count should really decide border control policy, but the conclusion of the study only holds if you take the specific 2001-2015 window it uses. As soon as you take in 2016 numbers the conclusion changes again. And if you take it back to 2000 it obviously changes even more so.

https://www.newamerica.org/in-depth/terrorism-in-america/what-threat-united-states-today/#americas-layered-defenses

Oh look, here we go.

http://newobserveronline.com/report-arabs-arrested-canada-mosque-shooting/

"The report said that the “accents” of one of the two assailants “left no doubt as to their origin.” One of them shouted “Allah akbar” and reloaded his weapon three times during the shooting, witnesses said.

The controlled media immediately produced a list of “hate” incidents—such as pig’s heads being left outside mosques, and so on, in the obvious hope that the perpetrators could be named as “racist whites,” or at the very least, that the attack could be subliminally linked by readers to “racism.” "

The exact reverse of which is done by the media every time there is an attack on any Western targets. :yes:

Although the extent of the ban has been predictably blown out of proportion by worldwide media,and things like the UK petition to cancel his state visit reaching 1 mil + sigs.

Is he simply protecting US national security?

Is it a manifestation of hatred ,as so many in the media are saying?

As one pundit said though , 'I lock my doors at night,it doesnt mean I hate everyone outside ,it means I want to protect the ones inside'

Thoughts ?

Obama had a six month ban on Iraqi's in 2011 so nothing new.

Getting confused. What do they do?

Example, the Norwegian mass murderer Anders Breivik, I recall threads on this terrorist running here at the time and nobody wasted much time in predicting it was some brown nutter and even when facts became known the disappointment in some peoples posts was almost palpable ;) many kept insisting he had to be mad because presumably a European couldn't kill dozens and be sane ! There were even a few yes buts............................................apologists in other words. :whistling:

Example, the Norwegian mass murderer Anders Breivik, I recall threads on this terrorist running here at the time and nobody wasted much time in predicting it was some brown nutter and even when facts became known the disappointment in some peoples posts was almost palpable ;) many kept insisting he had to be mad because presumably a European couldn't kill dozens and be sane ! There were even a few yes buts............................................apologists in other words. :whistling:

I can't recall the thread but I can see what you're saying, can imagine it.

325, 000 foreign visitors landed in the USA yesterday. Just 109 where detained, some only for a very short time and eventually all released. I am led to believe the situation today has run very smoothly. I am old enough to remember when I needed a US Visa Stamp in my passport in order to fly to the USA.

Pity we don't do the same here in the UK instead of making a safe haven for all and sundry who wish to do us harm.

I have to agree but it is not just the US we Just did a deal with Turky to sell the fighter planes a country that was buying oil from Diash or IS and have been locking up television and newspaper reporters and loads of other people it seems to me any country that we in the west can sell stuff to is ok have we all really sunk this low I should add I am a big Trump fan.

I too, love a big trump once in a while :P

I haven't read all the posts so forgive me if it's already been posted but wasn't bin laden a Saudi thus cooking the books as to number of US killed by Saudis.

Just a thought

I am not a conspiracy theorist as in I don't believe Israel or the murican government is behind 911 but I do not believe the official line either because building 7 collapsing unaided or a jet leaving no trace of itself after hitting the Pentagon and a number of other anomalies mean that at the absolute minimum the attacks have been spiced up, the truth is probably somewhere in the middle as in most things, some people inside the US government must have known what was about to happen but stayed silent and engineered things to help their long term aims.

What is beyond reasonable doubt is that most of these terrorist scumbags were Saudi and that this country is responsible for a fair old whack of the worlds extreme movements through its Wahabism and mistreatment of women and minorities on a biblical scale. Therefore its exclusion from the "terror" list is laughable. But then you and I know they buy a lot of weapons of mass killing from the US and the West and sell their oil via the petrodollar. ;)

This is not about terrorism or a stop gap to find a way of dealing with terrorism. It IS subtle, alternative terrorism.