Walking dead

bullet1747

• 3 weeks later...

Me and the wife watched from the start upto series four and then they changed the channel to whatever it was. Then two weeks ago she found the whole lot upto series seven so since then we have well and truly hammered it and now now fully upto date on series seven episode ten.

Roll on tomorrow night !!!

Me and the wife watched from the start upto series four and then they changed the channel to whatever it was. Then two weeks ago she found the whole lot upto series seven so since then we have well and truly hammered it and now now fully upto date on series seven episode ten.

Roll on tomorrow night !!!

I hate that when they change channels,was into the vikings and lost it due to planner not picking it up.

Another two GOT's series from what I can gather, although neither are expected to be 10 episodes duration.

Yeah Fortitude :good: Weird **** or what? Weird in a good way. Not got into the latest Walking Dead; saw the first one of the new series and had to watch from behind the sofa and through my fingers! Can't wait for Game of Thrones final series; how epic is that going to be.