Lords Brexit defeat

ditchman

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will just stick with 2 straight bets of £10, one with avb, and one with you, uk poacher,

I will say it again for the record, I bet £10 with each of you that article 50 will not be invoked by 31st march, 2017,

if I win £20, it will go to the donkey sanctuary, If I lose, I will pay both of you, your £10 by transfer.

regards, wandringstar.

Mrs May can apparantly invoke article 50 at any time from today!...........Looks likely the poor donkeys are gonna lose out wanderingstar?

The two tenners are definitely getting looser in the wallet, could be early april though, lol. Delighted its looking like its going to happen to be honest................but it hasn't as yet, lol.

Looks like the donkeys will be losing out.

UK PM Theresa May is to trigger Article 50 on Wednesday 29 March, formally starting the Brexit process

Edited by BrowningB525

Confident enough to offer you another £10 bet. But I'll offer it on the understanding that if I win you can donate it to the donkey sanctuary.

Danger-mouse are you now wagering wanderingstar £10 that it won't happen tomorrow?......So the donkies don't after all, miss out?