North Korea (dpr-K)

Guest cookoff013

Ting tong doesn,t know himself what he,s doing next just a puppet and mouthpiece for the Junta of General,s running the show.And the sea of Japan is worth a fortune in scrap as every week he,s chucking missiles in it to scare a country with thousands of the things who could swat him like a bug but doesnt because of trade with China .

They feed his starving populace and supple the bullets for his A,K ,s so he does as he is told or its time to feed the dogs

Correct. The real power and danger are the 'uniforms' behind Kimmy. They are the ones living the high life and sucking the blood from the North Korean people. Fatso Kimmy couldn't run a fish and chip shop. He is also reported not to be in the best of health and probably why 'The Generals' arranged the death of his brother to prevent him turning up after Kim dies. Use google earth and scan around the airfields. There is not a modern aircraft anywhere to be seen. Lots of them, probably all made out of cardboard.

China just does not want tens, maybe hundreds of thousands of refugees crossing the border, hence there bolstering of the border this week with a couple of hundred thousand troops. Let's hope it is all a big bluff ...... who blinks first.

Guest stevo

I am only guessing but.

I don't think China will sit there and do nothing. Like I have said before. There is a little thing called a treaty between NK and china. But more is the fact that china WONT have the USA on there borders which is what will happen if the USA goes head to head with NK. Looking at all of there past strategies they attack and then set up camp on the invaded soil.

That's when your see china play its hand

The USA maybe the best in there eyes and the most powerful nation on the planet. But the one thing they always seem to do is under estimate there enemy. You only have to look at there track record

The only thing that will come from the USA parking the ships in the Korean Peninsula will be wasting deasil getting there 😂

Edited by stevo

Guest cookoff013

Eveything about north korea embarrasses me, how could they think they have a good sytem of government?

Why would it embarrass you?

Are you Kim Jong in?

Are you a cop?

China will not like trouble on its doorstep..

Having said which the china sea disput with japan is really scary I think,Tin hats will not protect anybody either..it will happen,as Russia said the uk is a very small island..

1950's Kuschof,,said,, I will wipe the usa's largest carrier first,guess what,,,?!!.

That is us....????.

If America cut off all trade with China ,China will then go bust . Then they will really become dangerous to the west . There is no way that China could defeat America in a nuclear war and no way that America could beat China in a conventional war .

Harnser

If America cut off all trade with China ,China will then go bust . Then they will really become dangerous to the west . There is no way that China could defeat America in a nuclear war and no way that America could beat China in a conventional war .

Harnser

China would probably go bust in 10 minutes if the Americans stopped paying their National debt bills

Some numbers, just for fun - USA national debt is $20Tn (or it will be by the time I've pressed the submit button on this post). That's $20,000,000,000,000, which equates to $165,622 per tax payer