The Game Fair 2017 Hatfield House

catroofel

Cracking value for BASC members. It's free entry! https://basc.org.uk/events/the-game-fair/

Here's what you do:

To gain complimentary admission, BASC members simply need to produce their current membership card, along with photo ID such as a shotgun or firearms certificate, driving license or passport.

and got a discount for the wife as a guest!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was planning to go, but have a guess what day they have set for my kidney stones to be lazered???---Friday!!!!! there was even a charity clay shoot not 5 miles from my house this weekend as well!!!

i hope you all have a good time and the weather holds out for you :good::good:

Have to wonder how many going will have actually paid the full whack.

Be interesting to know wouldn't it.

How does it work with traders, is it a fixed fee for a pitch? As they clearly needed more footfall to entice some traders by giving BASC members free entry to up the turnout.

Which I suppose in turn entices more paying individuals to go to an event with a good trader turn-out.

I suppose it also encourages BASC members to go with non members as it's only £20 as a result so a cheap day out.

I've just found this after browsing them on twitter, we obviously didn't get an event guide unless ordering tickets.

If you skip to page 53 and 54 there is a layout map however this only covers bars and catering and they have obscured it somewhat but the 'areas' are still readable.

It seems as though the actual layout was to be agreed at the time of printing that guide as they have caveated lots of stuff with 'please pick up a show guide at the event'

So I'm guessing there's nothing in circulation for now...

This does show a lot of the stuff that is on though that might be worth a browse through.

https://secure.viewer.zmags.com/publication/1258a2a9#/1258a2a9/1