Moment the police shoot the terrorists

Munzy

great job from them took them out quickly and efficiently, bit unlucky for the guy they ran over to attack 5 seconds earlier and they wouldn't of got at him

I hope the guy who got attacked is recovering well as I have not seen any mention of him in the media.
Out for a night out and casually walking up the road apparently unaware of any danger and then out of the blue that happens. Tragic.

This idiot should of been took round the back and shot,happened in the Northeast yesterday.

Byker Job Centre knifeman 'strapped fake explosives to chest and took staff hostage'

Bomb disposal teams were called to Clifford Street in Newcastle after a man armed with a knife and an explosive vest allegedly threatened staff.

Great job on those terrorist scum ,in seconds i.d. made ,target taken out lives saved result .No long winded court case and no Uman rights lawyers trying to get vermin off for a big fat wedge of cash .

Davyo +1 on that m8 copycat scumbag deserved the same treatment ,fake vest or not that <put your words here> deserved the works for putting those people through hell which will live with them forever .Imagine being at work when a "terrorist" piles in and threatens you and your friends so soon after London and Paris you,d be mentally scarred and have nightmares from this

Great job on those terrorist scum ,in seconds i.d. made ,target taken out lives saved result .No long winded court case and no Uman rights lawyers trying to get vermin off for a big fat wedge of cash .

Davyo +1 on that m8 copycat scumbag deserved the same treatment ,fake vest or not that <put your words here> deserved the works for putting those people through hell which will live with them forever .Imagine being at work when a "TERRORIST " piles in and threatens you and your friends so soon after London and Paris you,d be mentally scarred and have nightmares from this

So now he's a terrorist, how do you figure that. I thought he was just some ********. Edited by toontastic

So now he's a terrorist, how do you figure that. I thought he was just some ********.

I didn't say he was a terrorist,I said he s an idiot.Should however be treated the same as those poor people in the Job Centre wouldn't of known he was just another idiot.To do such a stupid thing (copy cat vest) in this climate is beyond belief.Plus on the same day that a sweet girl that was murdered in Manchester is put to rest just down the road in Gateshead.

Going into the Job Centre with a knife is bad enough but to think 'I know I'll but on a fake bomb vest'.Well if you want to act out what happens in recent events then be prepared to be delt with the same.Bullet in the back of the nut is my answer.

Edited by Davyo

I didn't say he was a terrorist,I said he s an idiot.Should however be treated the same as those poor people in the Job Centre wouldn't of known he was just another idiot.To do such a stupid thing (copy cat vest) in this climate is beyond belief.Plus on the same day that a sweet girl that was murdered in Manchester is put to rest just down the road in Gateshead.

Going into the Job Centre with a knife is bad enough but to think 'I know I'll but on a fake bomb vest'.Well if you want to act out what happens in recent events then be prepared to be delt with the same.Bullet in the back of the nut is my answer.

I never said it was you who referred to him as a terrorist. But he should be dealt with severely just like idiots on planes or in bars who think it's funny to shout Allah akbar then laugh as people panic. But perhaps execution is a bit steep. Edited by toontastic

I never said it was you who referred to him as a terrorist. But he should be dealt with severely just like idiots on planes or in bars who think it's funny to shout Allah akbar then laugh as people panic. But perhaps execution is a bit steep.

They wouldn't do it again though! :whistling:

They wouldn't do it again though! :whistling:

I know mate, but what makes these idiots tick.What must of been going on in the heads of the public and employees of that job centre i dread to think.He obviously knew after the recent London attacks that he stood a fair if not guaranteed chance of being shot dead.All because he probably had his benefit sanctioned because he couldn't be bothered to be at an interview.So a good idea was to turn up with a knife and a fake bomb strapped to him.

He would viewed as a terrorist by the terrified people he held at knifepoint whilst pretending he had a bomb strapped to his chest so what else would you think in their shoes .Oh he,s just a dissatisfied customer lets give him a cuppa and chat or OMG its one of them he,s got a bomb and a knife

He would viewed as a terrorist by the terrified people he held at knifepoint whilst pretending he had a bomb strapped to his chest so what else would you think in their shoes .Oh he,s just a dissatisfied customer lets give him a cuppa and chat or OMG its one of them he,s got a bomb and a knife

Not long after a soldier was shot in Germany we had a **** head turn up outside the gates with a blank firing pistol and fired a few shots. We always thought he was just some d1ck but now I've been enlightened he was actually a hard core terrorist.