Penelope

Now these do look good.

Penelope, I can only agree with you, even though Gwyn is on holiday I've sent him some pictures and he said there was a problem with the manufacturing. Full new set is in the post!! So credit where credit is due on customer service

:good:

Mine arrived, all fine. The slight breeze yesterday evening had them moving well. Wings are a bit of a pain to fit, well more awkward than anything, but once done are very firm.

Mine arrived, all fine. The slight breeze yesterday evening had them moving well. Wings are a bit of a pain to fit, well more awkward than anything, but once done are very firm.

hello, thats good to know :good: let us know how goes out in the field on your next pigeon shoot.

That won't be until harvest, as my shoot is all under winter wheat.

hello, thats good to know :good: let us know how goes out in the field on your next pigeon shoot.

Hi.

I've got the same problem with mine! I've only had a quick go in the garden but couldn't get them to work. Have they resolved the issue now?

Cheers

Lee

Hi Lee, I've spoken to Gwyn whos is on holiday at the moment, and he's said he will sort it out when he gets back. If you Pm me I'll give you his emails address

Atb Andy

Looking forward to this being resolved as I am also ready to order a pair. Going on the performance in the video, they will suit my perms very well as we get plenty of wind on the east coast.

Please post as soon as you have it all sorted.

Phil

Delwint, what exactly won't line up?

If it's the bungee poles, there is a flat side on each on the male and female joints that go together.

The poles line up fine, it's the end spigot that's not. Which consequently make the decoys sit sideways or upside down.

Have you tried turning the spigot so that it's in line with the bend on the first pole?

The poles line up fine, it's the end spigot that's not. Which consequently make the decoys sit sideways or upside down.

:lol::lol::lol:

Something doesn't seem quite right here!! Anybody got these and where am I going wrong ? They seem straight forward enough, but every way I put them together they still end up sideways or upside down. And on the advert they guarantee they won't 😡

delwint if you offer me a bit of shooting ill come and finish you brick work off for you

very similar to the ones MAG357 and myself make we don't seem to have had that problem....

Edited by hawkeye

just a thought..................

we are all used to seeing these type of videos AT GROUND LEVEL.................with the techno' we have now ...it is about time we saw these video's from the pigeons view...

ie:.................make the video using a drone...........now that would be interesting....:hmm: