HELP!!!

fatchap

14 minutes ago, ditchman said:

Exactly...well said Figgy................men have been fighting to be men for thousands of years...and we havnt got where we are today...throught the thoughtless actions of someone who has got intouch with their femine side...you will shoving tampons up yer bottom next.......dearo dearo dear.............

I agree but I want to go shooting later so I’ll gain a pass :) 

5 hours ago, Mice! said:

Not sure i could spend the day at Weatherspoon's it would be like a social experiment watching the different stages during the day.

5 hours ago, Scully said:

Yeah, I’d have to agree with this; it would be like watching the evolution of mankind, but in no particular order.

These posts made me laugh.  I had to nip into town this afternoon to collect new glasses and the missus is away with the car so hopped on the bus.

Seeing i wasn’t driving i thought i’d have a couple of pints and a burger.  As Glenrothes isn’t really renown for pubs the Weatherspoons was pretty much the only option.

It is very much a living social study of every strand of human life.  As I sit in the place typing and seeing as i’m currently part of that study, i’m obviously the peak example of intelligent sophistication😂😂

20 minutes ago, figgy said:

No no Team Tractor this is a manly man's forum and your giving up your manly man card and talking like mums net. Only after many years of devoted service are men allowed to take over the caring role.

Now give the kids lots of sweeties and let them run amok. Your dearly beloved will be loath to leave them alone with you in future.

Isn't pegging out some sort of bedroom action for the confused. Also the washing is that bullet cases ready for tumbling. 

The kids have enough sweets 🙈. While she’s earning money I’m a happy man :) .

had to google pegging :/ oh dear oh dear. Each to his own I guess . That’s certainly not on my bucket list lol

3 hours ago, team tractor said:

My wife is at work  but she said I’ve stocked the fridge with porkpie and sandwich fillings , lots of tea and milk and toilet paper 😂.

bad point::: she’s out 9-6 and I’ve been left with 4 kids between 1 and 13 years old. I’ve already had migraine tablets and I’m pulling my hair out.

ive reloaded all I need for a year, done the washing and pegged out, kids have the tv . I’m lost 😂

Apart from all the other mistakes you've rightly been picked up on, why do you put the tea and toilet paper in the fridge?:rolleyes:

18 hours ago, team tractor said:

had to google pegging :/ oh dear oh dear. Each to his own I guess . That’s certainly not on my bucket list lol 

I keep gettin told my pegging is rubbish, were there any tips on google 🤣🤣🤣

19 hours ago, grrclark said:

It is very much a living social study of every strand of human life.  As I sit in the place typing and seeing as i’m currently part of that study, i’m obviously the peak example of intelligent sophistication😂😂

Saw a stencil on an old building locally of the evolution of man, where we start off as crawling up a beach, through the apes and becoming upright and walking, only for the last image being of man sat on a chair at a computer screen. 🙂