Stag do

ShootingEgg

What would you doo. 

Mate of mine gets married in May, stag to Barcelona this weekend cancelled so we switched to Newcastle, after all the news this week that's off, but most of the group still want to get out and drink in Bristol this weekend. I'm sceptical that it's a good idea. I know all my mates aren't stupid and probably aren't carrying or have the virus. But it's others in Bristol that concern me and knowing the virus can live on surfaces for 9 days.. 

I have tried to be diplomatic and others have suggested a post wedding blow out. But others are determined to get wrecked this weekend. 

I'm just not 100% happy to potential put loved ones at risk if I pick it up. And I know I could by just waking to the shop next week. 

We were on a stag do Sat Sun in Birmingham,  I went Sunday. 

It was dire, the parade had been cancelled,  there was next to no one out, although the other lads said Saturday seemed normal. 

Stu's idea seems best, just don't have it at your house.

44 minutes ago, Konnie said:

And then remembered for the stag do that brought corvid 19 home that killed someones elderly parent. 

I even said this in the chat and one of the ads laughed it off.. Currently the wedding venue is carrying on as normal, statement from them stating that it's a family and friends event and surely they'd be truthful and not show up with the virus. It's truly amazing that. Business takes that kind of stance 

4 hours ago, ShootingEgg said:

I even said this in the chat and one of the ads laughed it off.. Currently the wedding venue is carrying on as normal, statement from them stating that it's a family and friends event and surely they'd be truthful and not show up with the virus. It's truly amazing that. Business takes that kind of stance 

We were due to go to a 60th next weekend,  the venue has cancelled, just at a local pub or club, the wedding venues are probably panicking over cancelled bookings crippling them.

11 hours ago, ShootingEgg said:

sounds like a *****