Not a bad b little day!

Scully

A trip out to see an old friend this morning, saw me coming away with an as new gunslip, an as new three gun cabinet, an unused PH cleaning kit , two boxes of Gamebore Clear pigeon and a single barrelled 12 bore Webley & Scott shotgun....and all for the price of lunch! Cracking little day!😀

17 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Would smell of roses if you fell in a cess pit.............................

I was once pushed into a cess pit on a pig farm, but was so young I don’t recall much about it, but my Mother assured me I didn’t smell of roses! 😀

7 minutes ago, Smokersmith said:

No bog roll then 😆

Unfortunately not...tight sod! 😃

In reality he’s a great bloke and we’ve been mates since gods dog was a puppy! He’s not really into shooting and wanted rid before he had to renew next month. I did offer him money but he wouldn’t have it, so took him out for an expensive lunch as recompense. 👍

2 hours ago, Scully said:

I was once pushed into a cess pit on a pig farm, but was so young I don’t recall much about it, but my Mother assured me I didn’t smell of roses! 😀

Unfortunately not...tight sod! 😃

In reality he’s a great bloke and we’ve been mates since gods dog was a puppy! He’s not really into shooting and wanted rid before he had to renew next month. I did offer him money but he wouldn’t have it, so took him out for an expensive lunch as recompense. 👍

Wot? Curry sauce on the chips n' all!

Nice one, Scully.:good:

2 hours ago, Scully said:

A trip out to see an old friend this morning, saw me coming away with an as new gunslip, an as new three gun cabinet, an unused PH cleaning kit , two boxes of Gamebore Clear pigeon and a single barrelled 12 bore Webley & Scott shotgun....and all for the price of lunch! Cracking little day!😀

What, no ‘larl’?

2 hours ago, lancer425 said:

Nice old gun those model 100s.

I don’t know what model it is, but I’ll take your word for it. 🙂

56 minutes ago, wymberley said:

Wot? Curry sauce on the chips n' all!

Nice one, Scully.:good:

.....and something called humus? 🤢

53 minutes ago, JDog said:

What, no ‘larl’?

🙂👍

50 minutes ago, ditchman said:

wots "larl"...?

‘ Larl’ is Westmorland for little! 🙂As in ‘ that’s a grand larl dog thus got thear’. 😀

37 minutes ago, marsh man said:

Good job you took the gentleman out for lunch when you did Scully, as it might be a long time before you will be able to take him again , although I think the fish and chip shops are staying open as well as takeaways 

You could be right. He is pretty sure he’s already had the virus however. He and several others went skiing to Italy earlier in the year and he told me they were very close to Turin which was closed a day or so after they left. He was quite ill on his return, with many of the associated symptoms, so is wondering if he’s already had it. Who knows?