face masks

mel b3

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

good evening guys.

just a quick update , to say , thank you to everyone for the nice cards and presents that youve sent to lin , and thank you to tightchoke and other unknown persons , that sent lin 3kg of very nice belgian chocolate . when we got back from a very wet day at the woodland yesterday , it was waiting at home for her , and it made her day . thank you guys :good:.

edited to ad.

i had to use a block and tackle to winch her to bed last night , and , i had to jack her up to get her shoes on this morning .:yes:.

20200709_125850.jpg

20200709_125937.jpg

Edited by mel b3

Just a quick update guys .

The last of the mask fabric is being used as I type this post , so mask production is over now , and we're back to our normal business,   , that is unless things head south again ,  and worldwide supplies dry up.   Lots of companies are now producing masks , and they're freely available. If anyone can't get hold of masks , give me a shout and I'll point you in the right direction.

I'm not sure where we're at with donations , but we'll add them up this week,  and get them sent somewhere suitable.

Thanks again guys.

Mel and Lin. 

46 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Looks like my chocolate aversion therapy theory was wrong then!

We've both eaten so much chocolate that we could hardly work today 😅. Lin can cope with the chocolate overload but I'm not used to it 😅 .

1 hour ago, mel b3 said:

We've both eaten so much chocolate that we could hardly work today 😅. Lin can cope with the chocolate overload but I'm not used to it 😅 .

That is the secondary use for the masks Mel, they prevent chocolate stuffage!

I’m late to this thread, but kudos to you and especially your good lady for the selfless efforts to help people out.

The world is a richer place as a direct consequence of people, like you and Lin, who look beyond their own self interest.

1 hour ago, grrclark said:

That is the secondary use for the masks Mel, they prevent chocolate stuffage!

I’m late to this thread, but kudos to you and especially your good lady for the selfless efforts to help people out.

The world is a richer place as a direct consequence of people, like you and Lin, who look beyond their own self interest.

Thank you very much for your very kind words Graham 👍

3 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

You are not meant to be used to it or to get used to it.:P

We have a unique system when it comes to sharing , she takes care of all the chocolate that needs eating , and I take care of all the bills that need paying 😊.

8 hours ago, mel b3 said:

We have a unique system when it comes to sharing , she takes care of all the chocolate that needs eating , and I take care of all the bills that need paying 😊.

Welcome to my world

14 hours ago, mel b3 said:

you are punching beyond your weight  fella      now go tell her  so and mean it        and her leather work items  are first rate 👍                      chocolate  a minute in the lips a lifetime on the hips  don't mention this for gods sake  sometimes it pays to say nout  I mean nout         take her for a slap up meal  the black boy at knowl         the navigation  at Wooten wowed  two places  I have taken mrs and winkles  who  polish their plates  struggle with diserts     first rate food        or the greyhound at Sutton stop  coventry         cant complain about anything    always leave full  dissert too much     treat her  good      you have a diamond            mel    

Funnily enough , it was our wedding anniversary yesterday . I offered to take her crow shooting with me , but she didn't want to come , and I ordered in a curry for tea , so that she didn't need to cook .  I kept reminding her all day , just how lucky she is to have found me 😅.

2 hours ago, mel b3 said:

Funnily enough , it was our wedding anniversary yesterday . I offered to take her crow shooting with me , but she didn't want to come , and I ordered in a curry for tea , so that she didn't need to cook .  I kept reminding her all day , just how lucky she is to have found me 😅.

I'm sure she knows just how lucky she has been!:P

6 hours ago, Robden said:

I really don't understand why I'm on my own. I always treat my ladies with respect and thoughtfulness.

When the missus had a really bad back, I even got her a chair F*S, so she could sit down to wash-up.

She was a lucry woman indeed to have such a caring partner 👍.

4 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

I'm sure she knows just how lucky she has been!:P

3 hours ago, figgy said:

Such a lucky girl 😂

I'm glad that you all agree that's she's so lucky to have found someone like me 👍.😅.