face masks

mel b3

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 18/04/2020 at 12:19, mel b3 said:

Hiya guys,

If anyone has had masks fail to turn up( some post is taking longer than normal ) , can you let me know please , and we'll get replacements posted out.

G’afternoon Mel, Lin,

Just a quick reference to the strain that Royal Mail are under, I got this email earlier showing the kind of back log they’re having to deal with.....

cheers

Fizz

Sent from my iPad

On 20 Apr 2020, at 10:10, EW Equipment <sales@ewequipment.co.uk> wrote:

d3e5dd79-91fa-410b-b7e7-6d12979f268e.png

Good Morning, 

Royal Mail have sent us the below pictures showing the back log of UK post waiting to be delivered, as you can imagine  in this current situation delays may occur. If you have haven't received your order please do contact us and we will look into it for you. 

1515db6f-b87b-4516-85ce-c1cbacfeb973.jpe

With over 300 brands/manufacturers worldwide we can offer almost everything you need. 

We pride ourselves on high quality tooling at the best possible prices. We will always assist you with cutting data, and recommendations on the correct tooling for a job.

Simply reply to this email or call us and let us know what your using and we will give you our best prices and any alternatives available.
Please see below a small selection of the brands we supply.

EW Equipment Suppliers of all Precision Tooling including a large range of Carbide Cutting Tools, Carbide Inserts End Mills and more. Threading Tools- Hand Taps, Machine Taps & Thread mills - Lathe Turning Tools - Boring Bars - Threading Inserts & Tools Grooving Tools - Parting Off Tools - Solid Carbide End Mills - CNC Spindle Tooling - Collet Chucks - Carbide Specials (made to order) - Ritmar Tap Extensions .

SUPPORT SMALL BUSINESSES 

SHOP NOW

FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS

632987f6-6fb6-4aec-8617-d79b3d600896.jpe

https://www.twitter.com/ewequipment
https://www.facebook.com/ewequipment/
https://www.instagram.com/ewequipment/
No longer want to receive these emails? Unsubscribe.
EW Equipment E W Equipment 11 Worcester Road, Cheadle Hulme Cheadle, Greater Manchester SK8 5NW
open?upn=g4HEyJG4DigswVV8JZqQpkPs2rdde-2

48 minutes ago, fizzbangwhallop said:

🤣.....Typical!...... just checked the mat again and the masks have turned up in the 5 minutes it took me to post the above!

Brilliant, many thanks Mel, Lin....they’ll be put to good use this afternoon.

Best wishes,

Fizz

👌

excellent stuff, thank you for letting me know.

with everyone sitting at home and getting increasingly bored , i bet millions of people are ordering all manner of stuff from the internet. you wouldnt want to be a postman at the moment , for all sorts of reasons.

2 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, just to say again i hope mel and Lin and family  barbi goes with a :birthday:  tomorrow , another fine lady has her birthday tomorrow ? April 21 1926  ?

i think lins a bit older than the queen :innocent:

Hi Lin & Mel,

I have just had a call from my local care home, who had been unable to get any PPE, and to whom you and Mad1 had sent masks and visors.

They are absolutely delighted. This now allows them to deal with their residents with a lot more confidence.

On their behalf, THANK YOU

3 hours ago, mag357 said:

Hi Mel/Lin,

Masks arrived yesterday, thanks a million your doing a great service during this awful time.

Heartfelt thanks,

Pat & John

Just now, amateur said:

Hi Lin & Mel,

I have just had a call from my local care home, who had been unable to get any PPE, and to whom you and Mad1 had sent masks and visors.

They are absolutely delighted. This now allows them to deal with their residents with a lot more confidence.

On their behalf, THANK YOU

You're very welcome gents , and thank you very much 👍

hiya guys,

were very much in front with the masks now , and requests have pretty much slowed to a trickle . weve been getting lots of requests for leather goods as usual , so weve decided to open the doors again on the leather business . masks will still be available for anyone that needs them , so please feel free to ask if youre in need of them , and weve still got funds in the coffers should more materials or stamps be needed . obviously the masks are more important than leather goods , so should demand increase for the masks , then leather goods will be put to one side.her good self is keeping a sterile area in the workshop , so that mask production can restart at any time.

we still have roughly £120.00 in the coffers from donations , and roughly 70 first class , large letter stamps , plus plenty of fabric for masks and scrubs bags . mad1 is still ok for funds too , so well leave the donations in the tin for a few weeks , and then decide what to do with the surplus.

stay safe guys :good:.