Pigeon Shooters

To most of you Pigeon Shooters, think about what the HELL you're doing before you shoot them!!! I know that most of you, if not all of you, will totally ignore this and continue killing, but when it's your turn to go before GOD, :rolleyes: - :blink: (Shooting) for HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

dont bite ? he's entitled to his opinion even if we think its missguided, he may though direct his efforts to have a "word" with those that dissmember, burn, then display the remains of once living HUMANS, and ask them how they can do that in the name of the chap I am to face? if ever I get to be questioned! at the pearlys I have a few to ask myself?

cheers keith

Was i a bit harsh?

Well i have raging toothache and have just got back from the emergancy dentists so i am like a bear with a sore head at the moment.

I even thought of doing a wisdom tooth extraction myself with my daystate and a lazadome!

Messy.

Just remember this GOD SUCKS.

Hopefully the Moderators will remove this thread.

Its unfortunate that when someone like "Anonymous", posts the usual stuff, it brings the worst out in us.

Also, its well to remember, being a Christian is not the sole preserve of the Animal Rights people.

The best way to treat these type of posts , is to ignore them.

Dont worry though i have had enough of you all and i wont be using this web site again,i have a life to live ohh and yes you are right,we do have a right to our opinions except when they are mine because the truth hurts maybee.

Dear Anonymous,

Thankyou for your kind words; since you invoke the Deity I will assume you are a Christian or at least a Child of The Book. A such you will know that we shall all receive our reward in Heaven.

Just like you.

In the meantime I will continue to offer my prayers to St Hubert,

Yours in Christ

Eug

PS Is that you real name, Anonymous? I wish I had courage like yours.

I will go before God Anonymous, and he will judge me. I may go to hell for sinning, but I will not go to hell for shooting pigeons. Did God not say in the Good Book "Take up you weapons and hunt," Or words to that effect? Doesn't the Bible teach us to love our neighbour?

So before you condemn us to an eternity as a slave of lucifer, you should sign up to this http://www.freebibleemail.com/index.htm just to brush up on those things you can accuse us of, and we will be sent to hell for.

Hi mate welcome to the forums.

Two simple questions for you, would like your answers please :lol:

1) Do you eat meat? - fair do's if you are a vegitarian and have these views go to question two. If you are not a vegetarian then I find it hard to understand your viewpoint on any level. You will kill cows (I would much rather be shot then get hit on the head with a pneumatic sledgehammer), sheep etc... all grown up in a really crowded crampt conditions these pigeons are completely free range organic and damn tasty. You should try some some day :lol:

2) Do you realise that in order for you to get your wheat related (bread etc..) and many other vegetables, you are the ones condemning these poor little creatures to death?

We shoot rabbits and pigeons so that you can go down to your supermarket and pick up your bread, your brussels, your cabbages cheaply. I am sure if you wanted to pay £3 for a loaf of bread the farmer would be more than happy for you to do so and he would not shoot and pigeons or rabbits on his land until that happens mate, you need us.

Regards,

Teal.

P.S. Have a good Easter. :lol:

This forum discusses legal activities.

Shooting is a legal activity, its all covered in various Acts of Parliament.

Sending abusive, threatening and rude messages, such as yours is ILLEGAL so please, go away and leave us alone whoever you are, otherwise we will have to obtain your isp details etc and have a word with the authorities.

Not being a God fearing man myself, I am pretty sure (from my school days) God tells of having the courage of your convictions etc so why not publish your name?

Unless of course your real name is hypocracy perhaps?

Don't drive your car in the summer think of all the poor souls of the flies you will destroy just for your pleasure :lol:

hmm. i'm sure most of the other members on these forums like myself have a reason to "kill" pigeons and other animals. a reason like 'Pest,Food' most people on these forums sell their pigeons and other game.

i could get offensive :lol:

anyone else who reads what 'Anonymous' put just ignore it.

Aled

Whoever you are "Anonymous" - two can play that game. I am a God-fearing man and have no issues when it comes to Hunting.

I'm not one for Bible quotes generally, but as the circumstances dictate; here goes:

The often misinterpreted verses of Ecclesiastes 3:19 - "For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity." This means that man is mortal as are the animals. It does not imply anywhere that man should not hunt

However, there is the following quote 1 Corinthians 15:39 - "All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds."

And Remember, whoever you are - Luke 6:37 - "Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:"

Regarding hunting -

Genesis 27:5 - "And Rebekah heard when Isaac spake to Esau his son. And Esau went to the field to hunt for venison, and to bring it."

Leviticus 17:13 - "And whatsoever man there be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn among you, which hunteth and catcheth any beast or fowl that may be eaten; he shall even pour out the blood thereof, and cover it with dust."

Proverbs 12:27 - "The slothful man roasteth not that which he took in hunting: but the substance of a diligent man is precious."

In biblical times, it was customary to offer a pair of turtledoves or two young pigeons, one as a sin offering and one as a burnt offering.

Hammergun,

I have been awaiting your reply as I knew of your beliefs.

I would like to say 'Amen' to your reply and I will not be visiting this topic anymore.

Anonymous has made one post on this forum and look at the bites he has had.

Is it worth replying to somebody like this, gentlemen ??

If god did not want us to kill anything then he would have said so and many of us would be veggies but we aren't. As for Thou shall not kill, well surely if it applys to pigeons it applys to flies, wasps, mosquitos and everything else. No body can say they have never killed something. What about the chickens you eat or the turkey on christmas, they were bred to be killed and eaten!

• 2 weeks later...