Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
sam triple

Combro cb625 mk4 chronograph

Recommended Posts

Very good , in my opinion and the after service is excellent if you have an accident, especially with a springer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've got one just not sure what model, I've only used it on pcp, not sure how they would manage on a spring gun.

Works fine, @Ultrastu got a fancy new chrono that you can use at distance but his combro was reading almost the same if memory serves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had mine for about 20 shots then I blew it to pieces. Not the combros fault, that worked great, just make sure you line it up spot on. Then double check. Good bits of kit 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had mine years and only ever had to change the batteries. Use it regularly in an airgun club I run. Make sure you buy the Bore guide with it (If it is still available, it works great with 177, 22 and 25 steps machined into it so you can`t miss align it. Also has a flash light on the other end. I never bothered with the computer link). Excellent bit of kit, worth every penny especially if you like to tinker with your rifles and know you are safely below the legal limit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Mice! said:

I've got one just not sure what model, I've only used it on pcp, not sure how they would manage on a spring gun.

Works fine, @Ultrastu got a fancy new chrono that you can use at distance but his combro was reading almost the same if memory serves.

Hi, where did you get yours from ,thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

bought one thought it was ****,very flimsy with fragile dovetail adjustment which broke.

good chance of shooting it to bits and not a very safe design with it mounted on the end of a barrel .

bought an F1 which is what i should of got in the first place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had mine 7-8 years and used it many, many times - accuracy is, I believe +-1%, if you manage to shoot it you should perhaps take up another hobby.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great bit of kit and very useful. 

Gave exact same readings as expensive fancy chrono in shop.

customer service meant to be excellent too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ive had mine probably 15 years now .

Shot it at least twice .but its still works taped up  and is very accurate and reliable .it goes on my springers ,pcp and fac s .

And can be all the chrono you ever need . (Has been for me for all those years )

Its light and small (easy to always have in your gun bag .) And rhey are cheap enough too .

Highly recommended  

Ps always have a few spare batteries kept with it   

They do tend to use them up 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sam triple said:

Hi, where did you get yours from ,thanks 

Mine was bought around 2002 mate, in Dundee, which is why I've no idea which Mk it is, but like the other guys have said they work, just line them up carefully and be gentle. 

I put an elastic band around mine to help hold it in place and it's only one decimal point for pellet weight but that's good enough for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mice! said:

Mine was bought around 2002 mate, in Dundee, which is why I've no idea which Mk it is, but like the other guys have said they work, just line them up carefully and be gentle. 

I put an elastic band around mine to help hold it in place and it's only one decimal point for pellet weight but that's good enough for me. 

👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It explains why they sell so quickly on the Agf when they come up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are a couple of used ones on the Evil Bay if your in a hurry. Get an alignment tool as well, then you will never need to worry about blowing the thing apart. Had mine over 15 years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bruno22rf said:

Can loan you one for a couple of months if that helps?

Very kind of you thanks ,I’ll keep,an eye open for another week or so but if not I’ll take you up on your offer thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Flyboy1950 said:

There are a couple of used ones on the Evil Bay if your in a hurry. Get an alignment tool as well, then you will never need to worry about blowing the thing apart. Had mine over 15 years.

Yes seen those keeping an eye on them👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...