Pay as you go sim

bluesj

I am on Tesco Mobile. I have my own phone and top up at any time, any amount. Don't have to use it by a certain date.Works a treat. I think you can still go onto something called Tesco Lite, where calls and texts are much cheaper if you don't use it that much. Tesco use the O2 network , so you get excellent coverage. Their contracts are very, very good too.

16 hours ago, bluesj said:

Cheers guys 👍 Tesco no good as it us the o2 net work but 1p mobile looks like it might do the trick.

I've keep a very old Nokia in the tractor cab for emergencies for the last couple of years with a 1P sim in it. Costs £10, by direct debit, every 4 months to keep it active. If someone nicks or looses the phone it matters little. Works so well and is so cheap I have now put one in all the old phones I can find, so there is now one of most of the farm vehicles. No more excuses that staff couldn't phone me cause their battery was flat!

40 minutes ago, peakiepie said:

Out of interest, why is O2 no good to you ?

I just want it as a second sim and im on o2 so wanted something on a different network.  When o2 goes down as it kept doing last week i still have a chance to stay in contact